LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Strangest Diaper Related Dream I'Ve Ever Had

Don't misinterpret this as a troll topic by those odd ones who "type with one hand" if you will. This is just a retelling of an odd dream

I have no idea what this one means. I don't dream about diapers that often, and when I do they're very tame and uninteresting. But this time, I was wearing a diaper under some jeans and sitting in my room with like 20 other people. We were just talking casually about nothing really in particular. None of them had visible diapers but I was totally comfortable wearing the diaper when I never was the two times I've been out in public. That led me to subconsciously believe that they were either wearing diapers or DLs as well. It didn't even mean anything to me, oddly enough. There were both men and women, and I didn't think of it as anything more than "Oh, they're wearing diapers too. Ok".

Then my friend wandered in. He wandered in, looked around and walked off. Didn't say anything. But somehow I felt bad/embarrassed for what he saw. Then I woke up

I know that friend doesn't know, and if he did, he's a good friend and certainly wouldn't care. But the dream just seemed odd to me.

I think perhaps your dream may have had something to do with how uncomfortable you felt the couple times you wore a diaper out under your clothes. My interpritation could be that you were uncomfortable with a diaper on out in public, perhaps thinking that others could tell what you had on under your jeans. Understandable until you've gone out in public wearing diapers many times and you get used to it. In the case of your dream, it may just be you reliving an uncomfortable feeling of being around people when you yourself were wearing diapers. You were surrounded by others, really had no idea that they did or did not have diapers on but you knew that you did! The fact that you thought everyone in the room had on a diaper and you felt comfortable being around them, talking with them whiel wearing a diaper might indicate your wanting to be around others who wear diapers and are accepting of others who also wear them. Perhapes you were wanting to always feel that same level of comfort when wearing your own diapers, even out in public under your jeans. The fact that in your dream your friend wandered in and then walked off may also be a sub concious feeling of having someone, especially someone you know find out your secreat that you had a diaper on. Maybe in your dream he knew you were there, walked in to talk to you and then realized it was a special room just for people who liked wearing diapers! Maybe you had even invited him to come on over to that special room without telling him what it was all about! He saw you and left because he knew that you were one of the diaper wearers in the room and he couldn't deal with that! The fact that he walked away without comming over and talking with you may indicate your feelings of embaressment and maybe some shame that someone you know may find out about your wearing diapers. On the other hand, maybe the fact that he walked in means that you wish he was like all the others in the room, comming in wearing diapers to sit and talk with the rest of the group! Maybe deep down you would want your friend to also be a diaper wearer so you would have a close friend who enjoyed the same things as you do and who you can talk with and do things together with while both wearing diapers. Maybe the embaressment/bad feeling you felt for him was the fact that he saw you there and was embaressed himself that you found out he was also into diapers so he just walked out! On the other hand, the fact that he was in your dream at all could instead indicate your wanting acceptance of your own lifestyle from friends and people you know, but because he walked away without talking to you it may indicate you are afraid friends will reject you if they find out about you wearing diapers. Maybe you felt embarresde/bad for him that he found out your own secreat! Maybe you just felt bad or embaressed that he wouldn't come in and join the group to see for himself why wearing diapers is so much fun! I may not even be close with my inturpritation of your dream, but I may make a little sense here and there.

By the way, the first few times you go out in a diaper under your clothes you do feel uncomfortable, like everyone knows. It takes a while for you to realize that no one notices and people don't even think of some adult wearing a diaper! As long as you are not super bulky, make sure that your diaper is fully tucked inside your pants and not visible and you don't wear obvious baby clothes or act like a goofy diaper nut, no one will ever know you have a diaper on, unless you over wet and leak! Believe me, it gets easier and you get much more comfortable each time you go out in diapers. Just act normal and go about your business. Each time you go out in diapers and nothing happens and no one notices, it reinforces the good points about being out in diapers and you feel more comfortable.

Wow, that's actually a pretty good analysis. The different questions about what the friend means is a good call. I don't really know yet. You might be onto something with a few of them. Some, I'm not sure, but a few feel pretty close. I don't know for sure, but that's actually pretty good.