LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Black Ops.

acemanner

Wondering if anyone's actually went out at midnight and got their copies. I've been playing sense 12 ish so its been like 6 hours O.o

Really impressed with the game, its got some downsides but what game doesn't? I'm very glad treyarch got their heads out of their asses and produced quality shit, they probbaly realised that when everyone was playing modern warfare 2 in the breakrooms that they should have upped their game wayyyyyy before call of duty 3. Zombies are back which is a huge plus, as they were the best thing to come out of world at war if you've asked anyone whos played it before, I forscee lots of late padded hours killing the Nazi hordes with random people online. if anyone wants my GT just PM me and hit me up.

also, in case i have to spell it out to any of you, GT = gamertag , gamertag = 360, so PS3 owners can kindly fornicate themselves with an iron stick. on that note i dont hate the ps3, i just dont have a bluray capable TV so i hate on it just to have something to hate on.

Wondering if anyone's actually went out at midnight and got their copies.

Nope you were the only one :P But seriously I watched that chaos on the news this morning and the people in line were, well what I would consider the stereotypical image in my mind of gamers. I just can't seem to find the thrill of the whole thing. But to each there own and whatever gets ya though life. I still haven't figured out why the house is a nightmare and there sets the wife playing Frontierville for hours, while I cook dinner for the kids :whistling:

I was more than over joyed to live life as a kid actually playing the characters of fame with the neighborhood kids till all hours of the night ( " I got you" "No you din't, I had shields up"). And then when in the Marines I got my fair share of "blasting" away the enemy. It's no wonder I love my diapers ;)

Play on Dudes!!! :thumbsup: Just remember in real life there is no pause or reset buttons. :rolleyes:

"*Pulls up looking very japanese*

Call of Duty sucks and the only reason it sells so well is that it has a mediocre multiplayer and is super overhyped! So in other words, Halo!

*Drives off, awaiting the oncoming flame*"

Is what I would do if anyone even spoke about this series half a year ago. Honestly, I dont even care anymore. I dont play games for multiplayer or for competition; I play for the hell of it, for a good story, and good design. So what I guess Im trying to say is have fun dude. Enjoy your multiplayer full of douchebags, cheaters, modders, and fratboys. I'll be over here, playing something else a little more classic....like Mega Man II...*Starts up NES*

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Enjoy your multiplayer full of douchebags, cheaters, modders, and fratboys. I'll be over here, playing something else a little more classic....like Mega Man II...*Starts up NES*

Good thing you said MegaMan and not some RPG, I was so ready to shoot it down.

Got my copy last night, played about an hour, messed with the theatre mode a bit, then went to bed. BTW acemanner, treyarch did not make MW2, that was infinity ward. IW is to blame for all the shortcomings of MW2.

Some things I like already:

Some items like claymore and C4 are equipment loadout, and do not replace grenades. This is going back to how it worked in COD4 and perhaps WAW, which I like.

I'm glad to have my M16 right away. And be able to unlock attachements in the order I choose.

I really like the game initially. It seems to have some 'oomph' that was lacking in MW2.

Good thing you said MegaMan and not some RPG, I was so ready to shoot it down.

Hey Im a big fan of RPGs as well. I just dont feel like playing Tales or FF or Persona right now. I feel like playing Mega Man and Castlevania. As a side note though, I have far more respect for CoD games made by Treyarc than the ones made by Infinity Ward. Treyarc ones I can play and not be utterly bored. Infinity Ward ones put me straight to sleep. Even then, its only slightly more. I still have no want or need to even rent a CoD game.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

I saw about 50 people camping outside of a gamestop when I left the gym around 10pm. Kind of crazy if you ask me. You can have steam instantly download it to your PC or just have amazon deliver it to your door on the day of release. I just put it on my holiday list, I can wait till the end of the month to get it.

I heard that some stores were experiencing game shortages for pre-orders.