Good music.

Great concerts.

Football.

A good movie.

Having a few beers with friends.

A good party.

Cooking.

And much more....

I'm an avid runner. Did a marathon in January, 1/2 in September and will do both on consecutive days this January.

I'm play guitar. I'm self taught and would enjoy advancing to lead playing, but there is only so much time.

I'm a rated Rescue Diver, but I haven't gone on a dive trip in 3 years. I still have the equipment though!

I'm learning to sew and serge. Hey, if they don't sell what you want, make it!

I'm learning to cook. BabyMaggie has dietary restrictions and it's about time I learned what I was doing.

I'm fixing and modifying a '99 Honda Civic. I bought it for BabyMaggie to drive when she's not an LG and having fun with it as a project car.

I'm fixing and improving my house, but it's hard to stay motivated when the value keeps dropping.

Thanks everyone for letting me know a little more about you!

I'm an avid runner. Did a marathon in January, 1/2 in September and will do both on consecutive days this January.

I'm play guitar. I'm self taught and would enjoy advancing to lead playing, but there is only so much time.

I'm a rated Rescue Diver, but I haven't gone on a dive trip in 3 years. I still have the equipment though!

I'm learning to sew and serge. Hey, if they don't sell what you want, make it!

I'm learning to cook. BabyMaggie has dietary restrictions and it's about time I learned what I was doing.

I'm fixing and modifying a '99 Honda Civic. I bought it for BabyMaggie to drive when she's not an LG and having fun with it as a project car.

I'm fixing and improving my house, but it's hard to stay motivated when the value keeps dropping.

Thanks everyone for letting me know a little more about you!

HEY! I understand the motivation thing, but remember it's you home FIRST and foremost, not an investment. You make it the way you want, regardless of it's value. You have a place to live that you can call your own, and that has value unto itself. there are others who don't have that. It's yours, and thats what's important. prices and values change, and eventually things will turn around. Buying a home because for making money is kind of silly right now. So enjoy it while you have it, make it your own...the dollars will take care of themselves. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:I love classic muscle cars

heavy metal or hard rock music also pink floyd all time favorite !!!

like football (american) lol go steelers !!!!

I will whatch everything i can on the second or first world war

look like a guy feel ike a girl but i love and respect women !!and their clothes !

i gueuss thats a start :thumbsup: