LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pants Wetting/Diaper Reference On American Dad!

There were two pants wetting references and a diaper reference on last night's "American Dad!"

- Stan and Francine were planning a Halloween party and Francine says "Every year, you get me so scared, I pee my pants"

- Francine walks into the house, coming back from a scarier Halloween party and Stan hears a sloshing noise, making Stan ask, "What is that sound?" Francine says, "Nothing." Stan sniffs and says, "That's pee-pee! Did you...did you pee yourself at Buckles'?" [the other Halloween party] Francine responds, "I'm sorry, Stan, but...it's really scary over there!"

And the diaper reference was this line by Francine:

"Did you see those ghosts? Oh my God! I'm gonna swing by Tarjes on the way to Buckles' and pick up some Huggies!"

I was watching the episode earlier and, when I noticed them, I just knew I had to post them here. :D Hopefully nobody else has yet. lol :)

• Like 1

Francine actually explains the cause of the sloshing being that her "panties overflowed" and filled her shoes. I was a bit disappointed that it seems she didn't actually buy Huggies at Target (or the animator's had no reference to this fact) as when her Halloween costume was ripped off she was just wearing panties.

For those who missed it, you can see the episode here: h**p://www.fox.com/americandad/full-episodes/

• 2 weeks later...

It'll be on Adult Swim...

There's also the episode with the movie so scary they give you an adult diaper when you buy a ticket to see it. And the episode where Francine is the surrogate mother for the gay guys' baby, where Roger and Steve hole up the attic and wear adult diapers to avoid the wrath of Klaus.