LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Girlfriends Sisters Baby

My sincerest apologies for not posting on this story for such a long time, I was involved in a very bad accident with my 18 wheeler and have been incapacitated for some time now, I hope to be posting regularly again now, please be patient, I have thought up a lot of new ideas about stories and hope to bring them to you soon, including, my recent truelife adventures pertaining to me being diapered, 24/7 now, it sure is different wanting it, then all of a sudden, having it....Rob

enjoy the story.............

"My Girlfriends Sisters Baby"

CHAPTER 17

Karen just smiled and said, no problem, I'm used to changing poopy diapers, as she grabbed the diaper bag and slowly walked over towards me, I watched her coming my way, and just as I started to blush, she said...........

"WELL WELL WELL, WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE, IT SMELLS LIKE SOMEONE MADE A BIG BOOBOO IN HIMS LIL DIAPER (as she pulls a diaper out of my diaper bag and slowly waves it at me, waving her hand in front of her face and wrinkling her nose), C'MERE LITTLE ONE, YOU STINK, LET'S SEE WHAT YUCKY SURPRIZE YOU HAVE FOR AUNTIE KAREN IN YOUR LIL DIAPEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I was in total shock, but in an exciting way, as I squirmed around on the changing table, still restricted by the strap across my chest restraining me securely to the table, she asked me to lift my bottom as she slowly pulled my shorts down to my ankles and patiently unsnapped my plastic pants, and with each snap unsnapped, she would wrinkle her nose and say something babyish like, "Eeeeeew, this big baby made a stinky in hims lil diapeys, just for hims Auntie Karen". By time she got the last snap unsnapped, I must have been as red as an apple because she looked at me and said, "Don't you worry baby, I'll take my time because your mommy told me you love spending time and squishing around in poopy diapers, and then being talked to, just like a baby"

As she unpinned one side of my diaper, she commented to Beth and Kim, "Wow, I'm surprised you have him in cloth diapers, doesn't that get kind of messy and yucky to be dealing with full time, that is, if you keep him in diapers full time", Kim quickly replied, "He's only gonna be in diapers for the holiday weekend, anything longer then that and we would seriously consider a diaper delivery service, Lord knows we don't want to be washing his poopy diapers all the time", as both Beth and Kim laughed, Karen slowly peeled the diaper back where she had removed the diaper pin..........

OH MY GOD, WHAT HAVE YOU ALL BEEN FEEDING THIS BABY, TACO BELL? As both Beth and Kim giggled and answered, YES, that and his special formula.

Karen asked Beth to get her a damp wash cloth and hand her the baby wipes, before she unpinned the other side, Karen had already started wiping my bottom with the edge of the wet, but still clean part of the diaper, as she unpinned the other side, slowly peeling the diaper back, she looked at me, wrinkled her nose and said, "Don't even think about moving, my God your messy", as she got the damp wash cloth and began the tedious task of cleaning my bottom, once the biggest part of the mess was cleaned up, she started wiping me down with the baby wipes, paying real close attention to my penis and balls, wiping them ever so slowly, increasing my excitement with every swish of the wipe to where I almost exploded in an orgasm, then without warning and very quickly, she told me to lift my bottom as she slid a clean diaper under me, expertly powdered my bottom and groin area, then brought the diaper up securely between my legs, pinning one side and then the other, leaving me laying there, still hard and ready to explode.

"Hey Beth, have you got some clean plastic pants and a clean pair of shorts, these are really messy and they stink"

Beth handed her the clean plastic pants and shorts as Kim put the dirty diaper, plastic pants and shorts in a plastic didee bag, something else I never knew they had.

As Karen finished pulling up my plastic pants and shorts, making sure all the edges of the diaper were well concealed inside the plastic pants, she gave me a pat on my bottom and said, "He's all yours ladies, have a safe trip back to Vegas and maybe we'll all run into each other again, someday, maybe after you get this little feller here potty trained and out of diapers" as she winked to Beth and Kim. Karen also arranged for us to get a ride back to the parking lot along the river walk in a courtesy/security gold cart furnished by Harrah's.

I heard Beth and Kim talking about how nice Karen was and wouldn't it be nice to invite her to Vegas sometime in the future, as Kim was strapping Cassidy into her car seat, Beth was strapping me into mine, Beth gave me a little smile and a pat on my thickly diapered crotch, then grabbed the bay bottle Kim was handing her and stuck it in my mouth, Cassidy also got a bottle, but she was almost asleep, and to tell you the truth, I wasn't far from it, this entire experience left me totally exhausted and Beth must have sensed it, she looked at me and said, "Now baby boy, you have to drink all your baba before you take a nap", as she held the bottle up to my lips and I began to automatically nurse it.

The drive back to Las Vegas was uneventful, at least as far as I knew, at least more uneventful then the drive out, we didn't get stopped by any cops this time. I slept most of the way, as did Cassidy. I woke up as we were pulling into our driveway and I heard Beth saying, "Wakey Wakey little Babys, we're home". As Kim carried the still sleeping Cassidy into the house, Beth handed me my diaper bag as she grabbed Cassidy's diaper bag, then firmly grasped my hand as we both walked into the house. By time we got in, Kim already had Cassidy in her crib and was changing her diaper and getting her ready to go to sleep for the night. Beth set Cassidy's diaper bag down by the door, then grabbed mine and set it down next to Cassidy's, she then took my hand and asked me if I was ready to go beddie-bye, I just yawned.

When we got in the bedroom, Beth pulled my shorts down and was pushing me back on the changing pad on the bed when Kim walked in, Kim offered to help her get me ready for bed, then suggested her and Beth could have a drink by the pool and unwind, Beth agreed very quickly, as she pulled my plastic pants down, then did a quick peek in the side gap of my diaper at the thigh, exclaiming, "Wow, he's not too poopy, and just a tad bit damp, but he still needs changed, he stinks". Kim just laughed and handed Beth the baby wipes and a clean diaper, stating, "We probably shouldn't use plastic pants on him at night, he's starting to get a little red and might be getting the start of a diaper rash".

As the girls sat by the pool sipping their drinks, Kim mentioned that she noticed there was an urgent message left on the phone to call Dr. Jessica Reddy, her pediatrician, first thing in the morning, she figured it had something to do with Cassidy's appointment on Tuesday, neither girl felt it had anything to do with me, or the formula they had been feeding me 7 to 8 times a day for the past 3 days...................WE WERE ALL IN FOR A SHOCK, AND A SURPRISE, THE FORMULA HAD A BAD SIDE EFFECT !!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Participant and victim.

Glad your mind is intact.....could have bo so much worse!

You write good stories.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Hi. Welcome back and I really hope you will recover from your accident. I think this story is one of the best I have ever read on any site and look forward to many more chapters. Thank you so much for sharing with all of us.

best wishes, joey