LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

November/ December 2010 N J L Munch Announcements

River Horse Brewing Company Tour  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan to attend the November Tour of River Horse Brewing Company, before the November Munch?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided as of yet/ Maybe/ I'll Try
  2. 2. What do you suppose "River Horse" means?

• A canal barge horse.
    • A swimmin Unicorn (Yes they do swim!)
    • One humongous Delaware catfish!
    • Aussie term for River Tugboat
    • Hippopotamus
  3. 3. Which River Horse Beer will you most likely try?

• River Horse Lager (Pale and light lager)
    • River Horse Hop Hazard (American Pale Ale)
    • River Horse Special Ale (American Amber Ale)
    • River Horse Tripel Horse(Belgian Style Tripel Ale)
    • River Horse Hopalotamus (Double India Pale Ale)
    • River Horse Brewer's Reserve

New Jersey Littles

2010 November/ December Munches and Tour

As posted on October 4, 2010 at www.LittlesMunch.com and the following websites:

www.DailyDiapers.com www.FetLife.com www.ABKingdom.com

NJL Tours the River Horse Brewing Company, followed by the

NJL Central Munch at the Lambertville Station Pub

Date: Friday, November 19, 2010

Times: Tour 3:30 pm sharp, Munch 7:00 pm sharp (Ask for “Glenn’s

A quick last min. check on this thread for anyone doing the same, Mommy and I will see you soon. Theres at least five confirmed to be coming (Kikee, Kent from FetLife) and several More undecided, as well as several more (including some real LGs who were invited by Word of Mouth) so it should be a fun time. We're meeting up with 'Squishy' and others at River Horse Tour, going inside around 3:45 since its a self-guided tour and we have lots of time. After the tour we'll check out the in-brewery 'Store', then mosey over to Lambertville to walk around before the munch. Its a nice day but brisk, dress warmly and do wear your comfy diapers if you are a DL or AB, remember "No Pacifiers" at any munch. Also, please no dirty diapers (NJ Littles don't stink!), there'll be restrooms if you need to change (we understand). I'll be wearing my AB Pride pin (go to www.LittlesMunch.com to see what the pin looks like-see links to Littles Pride symbol.) There are also members from FetLife.com (Kikee and Kent) coming. We will be on the lookout for newbies both at the brewery and from 6:40pm until 7pm at the door at Lambertville Station Pub, then we'll be inside the pub after that. The pub is downstairs I believe. We will ask for a booth so we have some privacy. Come have a fun time with us and enjoy, this is an opportunity to meet others who have similar interests in a Non-judgemental atmosphere. C U there!

December Munch looks to have even more than TEN people coming, I'm guessing around fourteen to twenty people, so spread the word to anyone else who might want to be there!

• 2 weeks later...