LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are The Best Adult Diapers In Latin America?

Hey guys, I'm working abroad in latin america. Give me your recommendations on what adult diapers to try while here.

Here are some local to me:

prudential

securezza

nurex

plenitud (i think this is the depend brand)

biosan

i think there's a tena slip brand but i'm not sure exactly which.

I'd bet that most of these suck but I'd be down with buying a small pack of a recommended brand. Ever had any experience with these?

This is rife fo jokes like:

EL DIABLO! Una inferno d'una panela!

Yeah, hopefully i'll be able to hook it up! Not sure which yet. I kind of want to shine the Angela Bauer signal regarding this thread. I was googling around and found and old dead message board thread elsewhere with Angela mentioning that the guy who works for/ started(?) Secure designed most of the diapers in Latin America. I want whatever he put together, frankly, as long as it's still great. Angela?

Yeah, hopefully i'll be able to hook it up! Not sure which yet. I kind of want to shine the Angela Bauer signal regarding this thread. I was googling around and found and old dead message board thread elsewhere with Angela mentioning that the guy who works for/ started(?) Secure designed most of the diapers in Latin America. I want whatever he put together, frankly, as long as it's still great. Angela?

Hi Puffy Bottoms, what I actually shared is that the same man who started Secure Care was the go-to consultant to the generic adult disposable industry. World-wide everyone who manufactures any kind of disposable is familiar with these fellows.

Previously Carlos Richer started manufacturing baby disposables in Latin America. Long ago Richer became the go-to consultant for the baby disposable industry. He taught the world how to effectively manufacture baby disposables. Richer is the consultant of choice to broker manufacturing on a contract basis anywhere, baby or adult.

The reason for needing at least two consultants is that designing and marketing adult diapers is very much different from selling baby disposables.

Except for size, which means one type of machine is used for baby diapers and another for adult disposables, the engineering and manufacturing methods are the same. These days it is common to find both baby and adult diaper machines in the same factory, although not always in the same building. Diaper machines are really big. Also the raw material used for adult disposables is much wider. So it is more efficient to put 2 or 3 baby diaper machines side by side in a very large building, then put adult machines in another building along with their supplies.

Bottom line is each of us has a unique body type. The best adult diaper for each of us is the diaper that fits us best. I am petite, so my choice is more limited than would be so for a larger person.