LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nicediaper Dot Com

Previously they were only offering the disposables in bulk for resale. Too costly to ship heavy cases from China most likely.

Probably would have been smart to just remove that section from the site.

For anyone that has ordered from nicediaper.com, how do they ship? Is it USPS and how are they labeled? Obviously, I would rather not get something from NiceDiaper in the mail for private concerns.

They ship either EMS which has tracking and costs more, or China Air Mail / USPS. They have to go through customs so they need to declare what they are. Last order I got had Clothing as the description but it does say that it is from "BAO-YUN Health Care". Shipping label is half English and half Chinese. Took just over 3 weeks for airmail.

They ship either EMS which has tracking and costs more, or China Air Mail / USPS. They have to go through customs so they need to declare what they are. Last order I got had Clothing as the description but it does say that it is from "BAO-YUN Health Care". Shipping label is half English and half Chinese. Took just over 3 weeks for airmail.

OK, that's good to know. As long as it didn't say diaper in neon print! ;) Time doesn't matter so long as it arrives eventually. I just wish the shipping were more reasonable.

1. for the disposable diapers. ours MOQ as 1000bags / 10000 diapers and ship by sea.[ take 30-60days to near seaport]

:angel_not: Groupon ???

2. ship by AIRMAIL : now the postage have SAVE 45%. usually take 2-3 weeks ,USPS service in USA.no import tax.

3. Ship by EMS EXPRESS : take 5-7 days.

4. have to DEL the Disposable diapers sort because no personal order 10000x Diapers one time. :(