LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'Ve Finally Done It

Well like the title says, I have finally gone out in public wearing a nappy. As I'm now at university and have my own room its great as I can do what I like without fear of anyone discovering I ordered nappies for myself. Although I have in the past been able to slip a few free samples into my house without my parents noticing (and a couple of very near misses, my mums like a millimetre wave radar and notices or finds everything).

Anyway, I ordered 3 Tena Slip Maxi in medium as a sample and they came today a couple of days after I ordered them. I had today off with no lectures or lab practicals so I locked my room and lay down on a towel on the floor and put on one. It had been a while since I last wore a nappy and I felt great. After a while though I thought I would go to the kitchen that I share with my flatmates to get a drink, not realising that two of my flatmates were in there and one of them had 2 mates with him! My heart literally nearly exploded in fear at that point but I had been careful to conceal the nappy and had done my belt up an extra notch. Not one of them noticed to my surprise! I actually got my drink and chatted with them for a few moments and after going back to my room decided to take it a bit further and go to the local supermarket with it on. Its about a 2 mile walk and when I got there I was very self concious and was convinced that someone would notice. In the middle of the shop I actually felt the need to pee quite bad and I just relaxed and let go without thinking about it although I was paranoid that it would leak or something. In the end I got back to my room and after actually talking to others in the kitchen again I began to feel a lot less self concious and after a few more small wettings I removed it to have a shower and am now about to go to bed wearing another one after drinking a few extra glasses of water.

God its been a great last few hours

Welcome to the "BeenThereDoneThat Club" :thumbsup: You're Club T-shirt and a description of the secret handshake will be sent upon cashing your membership cheque :P:roflmao::rolleyes:

Once you personally realize that your fears of getting caught were largely unfounded you enjoy life a lot more :D Just don't let your new-found freedom get out of hand and cause you to take unnecessary chances that get you discovered :angel_not: Most people really don't notice the details of the world around them and with a little forethought about discretion you can wear diapers almost anywhere anytime without anyone knowing a thing B) It still pays to exercise extra care around people that you know do notice details ;) Glad to hear that you've found some happiness in life and may that continue to be your future ^_^

Bettypooh

Welcome to the "BeenThereDoneThat Club" :thumbsup: You're Club T-shirt and a description of the secret handshake will be sent upon cashing your membership cheque :P:roflmao::rolleyes:

Once you personally realize that your fears of getting caught were largely unfounded you enjoy life a lot more :D Just don't let your new-found freedom get out of hand and cause you to take unnecessary chances that get you discovered :angel_not: Most people really don't notice the details of the world around them and with a little forethought about discretion you can wear diapers almost anywhere anytime without anyone knowing a thing B) It still pays to exercise extra care around people that you know do notice details ;) Glad to hear that you've found some happiness in life and may that continue to be your future ^_^

Bettypooh

Same here Weclome!!! Some1 stole my T-shirt :crybaby:

Guest BambooLand

Oh heck.... Try to join the "Wearing nothing but a diaper and T-Shirt into a store" club lmao.

Yes...it's your right to wear diapers if yo uwant...and who cares...let a little show and love every moment of it... The most that will happen is that people will feel for you having to wear them.

Good job man, but please be careful and do this at places that your friends or family will most likely not be in. I plan trips to wear out in public away from home...I do this when I go diaper shopping.

It's fun! and silly lol