LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pampers/Huggies Patition

I know this probaby won't work but it doesn't hurt to try. I'm sure someone on here is a lawyer and can put this into better legal wording. post below if you agree.

Dear To Whom It May Concern,

We believe that your company could profit from the production of a diaper that would fit young adults/ adults. We would love a diaper just like the baby products you already produce that meets or needs. Anything from incontence to just prefering to wear diapers. We believe that your products are better than alternatives because you have been producing baby diapers for years. Thank you for your time.

• Like 1
Guest little_jonny

just..... wow.... they have tape you can put over a adult diaper that makes it look like a baby diaper, or try putting stickers on them, or hell, take some markers, or paint Nd draw something yourself

Guest LOSTinDiapers

For God's sake, No! Nobody wants them to make adult sized baby diapers. Although, you won't be the first to send them a petition. It's spelled P.E.T.I.T.I.O.N. You might want to might want to use spell check before you send them your stupid, pervy petiton.

o/` No-no, no, no-no-nuh-no-no-no, no-no, no, no-nuh-no-no-no, nuh-no, no-no-no, nooooooo, o/`

o/` No-no, no, no-no-nuh-no-no-no, no-no, no, no-nuh-no-no-no, nuh-no, no-no-no, NO!o/`

Seriously though, Kimberly-Clark, the makers of Huggies® baby diapers are also the makers of Depend® for adults, and Proctor & Gamble, the makers of Pampers® and Luvs® baby diapers, are also the makers of Attends® for adults. P&G sold the Attends brand name in the USA to another company, but in the rest of the world, P&G still owns the Attends brand. Of course, if there was a profit to be made by releasing adult sized Huggies or Pampers, Kimberly-Clark and Proctor & Gamble would likely look into the concept, but I honestly don't see this happening. There would have to be a significant profit motive for KCWW to kill the Depend brand and replace it with a line of Huggies for adults, and their would have to be a significant profit motive for P&G to get back into the adult diaper business in the USA, and an even larger motive for them to kill a worldwide label.

For God's sake, No! Nobody wants them to make adult sized baby diapers. Although, you won't be the first to send them a petition. It's spelled P.E.T.I.T.I.O.N. You might want to might want to use spell check before you send them your stupid, pervy petiton.

Wouldn't say nobody, the problem is, as Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover said, profit. As for pervy, everyone should be a perv, if not we may as well just be robots. However there is a small market for such a design, and it's actually growing, but there's a company filling that market already, thus no profit for any others yet. The thing is, such a pattern is expensive in adult sizes, the child diapers are made a lot better in many ways, but for their size use a lot of materials to make, the only reason they seem inexpensive is because of their small size. While it may appear the clothlike covers in adult briefs are in high demand, they are not, the companies are switching to them primarily because they are cheaper to make and use less materials yet they still have to raise the prices. Most of this is because most plastic is made from oil still, and have you noticed the prices of oil are still pretty high? A few new ways to make plastic are appearing but are still not product "worthy" as of yet. When these plastics appear you will likely see a swing back into the solid plastic backing instead of the clothlike spun plastic, and maybe the prices will drop as well. Then there's the influence from the environuts who actually believe we are using up most or our land for landfills right now, pushing for less plastic and oil to be used. So there is a chance that the designs could shift to better quality ones like those for the baby diapers, just not anytime soon. If they did, the prices will be outrageous. ;)

• Like 1

You pretty much summed up my additional thoughts on this subject KittenAB, but there is one other point that I'd like to expand upon.

However there is a small market for such a design, and it's actually growing, but there's a company filling that market already, thus no profit for any others yet.

I was initially tempted to add an "at this time" to my previous post when I said that I didn't see this happening for the reasons that you've mentioned. Down the road if it becomes profitable for KCWW or P&G to release such a diaper, I have no doubt that we'd see such a diaper made by those companies. You pretty much summed up what has to happen for such a design to become profitable though.

It won't work, it has been tried and failed. No producer of baby style diapers will make a diaper to fit an adult. No amount of petitioning to any makers will get you anywhere.

Attends brand diapers are not made or owned by Proctor & Gamble anymore. They were sold to PaperPak years ago and have changed for the worse since then.

Bad idea. The number of incontinents grows, but I would say that most people who need to wear adult diapers would never want to wear "Pampers."

What may work is if we asked KC to take some of what they've learned making Huggies, and use that to make Depend a better diaper. Even that is probably not going to happen unless it becomes a more profitable thing.

Bad idea. The number of incontinents grows, but I would say that most people who need to wear adult diapers would never want to wear "Pampers."

What may work is if we asked KC to take some of what they've learned making Huggies, and use that to make Depend a better diaper. Even that is probably not going to happen unless it becomes a more profitable thing.

It's funny ... because that's really the best design for diapers, while the adult ones are horrible. Demands shift based on what people buy, and smart people buy what works best and is most comfortable regardless of any taboo set on it. Being called four eyed nerd in school didn't hurt me at all, through my glasses were often held together with solder, and the lenses were pretty thick ... it just didn't bother me one bit, because I need them and they worked. I never bought the best looking frames, always looked for the wire ones that were easy to fix. The same hold true with diapers, I'm incontinent. The changes many of the "official" brands have made are making them less functional. I finally found a diaper that's perfect, and I mean perfect. It fits right because it has only one wide tape, which also makes changing faster and easier, the tape holds strong to, it doesn't slide off like most others do now. The padding is soft but doesn't swell too much to make you uncomfortable. The plastic has never leaked on me, and the pretty designs mean I can wear them with my normal cloths .... and they match. they hug the body just right. They are designed just like children's diapers using adult sizes, but they cost a little more, the materials are not cheap for them. So a petition is a bandwagon, the only thing those are good for is creating crooked laws, when it comes to business vote with your money, it's that simple. Buy ABUniverse diapers, one diaper can last about 4-6 hours daytime (depending on what you eat and drink), 8 nighttime.Been putting them through the test for the last few months. The sound ... no one notices really, and it's not that loud either. Everyday noise overpowers it so easily. Buy from ABU a lot, they are growing a little right now, but if they grow big enough to compete with other brands they could create the new standard, just be ready to pay a lot more. A company with a known label will always charge double what they pay, then add in taxes and all that .. ABU will still be my preferred company.

Companies like P&G and KC would never make an adult sized baby diaper because it would be for 'perverts', and such a product would deeply damage the brand. It's not just a question of whether a mainstream company could make money selling diapers to adults who want to wear baby diapers. Even if they could, it would never be enough to offset loses due to the reaction to the company being in the fetish business.

The OP needs to be happy there is the Bottom Half Group, which makes Bambino diapers, which are openly marketed to 'perverts'.

One of the substantial differences between Daily Diapers and other adult diaper sites is that once a topic is started, all of us are free to use that as a basis of discussion. Such discussion is not required to stay within narrow confines of the topic. The Thread or Topic Starter or OP has no more moderation control over that topic than does any other member. DD has talented moderators who will step in as needed.

Oh, yes, the replies and comments here do not come close to a flame war. If you are into that, do a search for "flame war" and read the comments on all those topics you will find.

To set the record straight, many years ago P&G decided to get out of the adult incontinence business in North America. Consequently they sold not just the brand name but also rights to patents and the North American factories where P&G made Attends. Paper Pak Corp then was the leading maker of adult disposable supplies for the hospital and institutional trade. P&G retained the Attends brand outside North America, as well as their factories outside North America. Subsequently Paper Pak changed their corporate name to Attends Health Products. The focus of that business remains hospital and institutional users, including on-line dealers. Only a few Attends products are intended for retail distribution.

It is commonly believed within the disposable industry that the contract between P&G and Paper Pak/Attends Health Products precludes P&G re-entering the adult disposable diaper business. No one is saying if that is true and certainly how long P&G must stay out of the business. Consultants assume that P&G could make use of all their R&D currently used in countries outside North America should they decide to re-enter the North American market.

Of course P&G might be pragmatic enough to learn from the business success of Paper Pak/Attends Health. It is stipulated Attends are unpopular with most AB/DL. However, they remain very popular with incontinent adults, myself included, and institutions. AB/DL say they want to wear the same diaper for a long time. Under accepted medical standards of humane care professional care givers are mandaded to change diapers of patients frequently. It would be of no benefit for those patients to wear a diaper with 12+ hour capacity when it is changed ever 6 hours or less. My experience is that during the less than 6 hours I wear an individual Attends, it is more or as comfy as expensive brands beloved by AB/DL. Of course only pinned gauze diapers help my AB fantasy. Many of my incontinent friends who, like me, use AB to cope prefer utility disposables most of the time. They either use Bambino or cloth when they are playing AB.

Bottom Half and ABU obviously believe there is a market for AB/DL disposables in North America.

This has officially become laughable. It was simply an idea. And now everyone's wound up. Just relax. Glad this could become another flame war post for you people.

This has officially become laughable. It was simply an idea. And now everyone's wound up. Just relax. Glad this could become another flame war post for you people.

If you're going to make a silly thread, you're going to get the appropriate posts. 

My dad always said "ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer."

Do you really want to march into the corporate HQ of P&G, or whover it is that makes pampers, explain to a bunch of corporate exec's in business suits that you are 'representing a fetish community that wants this and that in a babyish adult diaper?' You would get laughted out of town. That makes your OP fall into the catagory of 'stupid question.' So if you consider all the responses to be laughable, well, I'm just sayin . . .

• Like 1