LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Meet An Incontinent Woman

Guest Diaper_24_7

Guest Diaper_24_7

I love to wear diapers. I want to follow the 12 month program to become incontinent. I think about this for some month but now I decided to do. I have one more desire. I like to have a partner (woman) that also wear diapers and is incontinent. My problem is that I did not meet an incontinent women up to now. So I do not know how to find my partner.

Do you know how to find an incontinent woman?

You are going to find more incontinent women on a medical forum as opposed to here. But I definitely hope that you are not trying to found a relationship based solely on one similarity.. that being incontinent. If so, then you are heading into a relationship doomed to fail.

We are all here because in one way or another we are ab dl to some extent. some more than others. But please... im guessing and if so understand to some extent that you recently admitted to your self and on some level decided to make public even if just online on sites like this your deep and strong desires to become incontinent. But and i say this in a friendly way. Take a step back and relax you are going to far to fast and you may end up in trouble or hurting yourself one way or another...at the least you will get banned from this site. You need to think a bit more about yourself and not get so excited... Look at your posts from our point of view. You look obsessed compulsive to the point of almost manic. It will take time for you to even if ever become incontinent. Wanting to meat a woman that is incontinent is fine and all but everyone over 18 knows a relationship is based on a lot of things and a physical disability is very very low on that scale. First try and find a partner you like...who likes you...who is not freaked out like most people about your diaper desires. If all other things are good weather or not she needs diapers wont mater. You may find someone who wants or needs them as well but there is so much more to spending your life with someone than diapers it is almost irrelevant past acceptance. Just look at all these sites that have dating areas. 60 men per one woman. and 90% of those women are in a relationship or dont want one. Finding a woman who accepts you will be hard enough. Granted if she needs diapers she may be more accepting of you but not guaranteed. Please calm down relax we know most of what your feeling and for the most part its all right but ... dont go crazy.

Im not trying to flame you or insult you do not be offended but you gotta mellow out a bit or nobody will want anything to do with you youll just sound crazy. This lifestyle has a bad enough image as it is and people on this site will not take the chance of associating or encouraging anyone who may make that reputation worse.

• Like 1
Guest alfons16a

I think it is not the right forum to get qualified answers. There are so a lot of jokers here. In that way getting any help is impossible. I asked some questions and most answers I got are jokes about my questions or about my person. This is not a good form of use.

I think it is not the right forum to get qualified answers. There are so a lot of jokers here. In that way getting any help is impossible. I asked some questions and most answers I got are jokes about my questions or about my person. This is not a good form of use.

While I am not personally interested in what you are looking for I do agree that this board has several people that get a certain amount of glee in jumping all over somebody whenever they feel the need. I rarely post anything here but do read the areas of most interest. I view this board as a "post at your own risk" board. It is a shame because some good information can be gathered here. It's a shame but that is how it seems