LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wish I Could Get Some

Ive been using disposable nappy's for a while now I am lucky to have a shop that sell adult disposables but the one thing I really want to wear is cloth nappy's and plastic pants my only problem is that i can get parcels dropped at my house as i still live my folks and to be honest there to noisy im from Crawley in Sussex dose anyone know were you can buy them over the counter at all in the south east

luv debs

I think you will really struggle to find them in a shop. Really struggle. Could you not order them online and specify you want them packaged discreetly. Bigger pharmacists like boots might do plastic pants but you'd probably have to order them... I doubt they'd have them on shelf.

Another thing to consider is if you live with your parents how will you wash and dry them without then noticing?

xxx <3

• Like 1

Ive been using disposable nappy's for a while now I am lucky to have a shop that sell adult disposables but the one thing I really want to wear is cloth nappy's and plastic pants my only problem is that i can get parcels dropped at my house as i still live my folks and to be honest there to noisy im from Crawley in Sussex dose anyone know were you can buy them over the counter at all in the south east

luv debs

boots do sell plastic pants in the incontinence section. as for cloth nappies ( not nappys!! sorry ) why not try first a bath towel/ sheet from mostly any shops, supermarkets, markets etc. as for ordering stuff to be delivered..... do you have a car??? you could tell your folks some parts are arriving or something along those lines

hope this helps a bit. full nappy.

yes i see boots do them and i have read on this site that there not that good i had thought about using towels to but i know this sounds strange to me they wont be a real cloth nappy if that makes any sense

yes i agree the pants are not the best but as a short term solution???, i used towels in my teens and they are a pretty good substitute, but as you say...not a real nappy. i dont know what else to suggest, pm me if you want to chat. full nappy

OMG, Grammar Grammar Grammar! Punctuation! Anyway, I know you are looking for some help. I wish I had some for you but it looks like the other's who posted have given you some good advice. Good luck to you.

at 31 order the damned things and have them delivered to your residence.... its not like you are 20 and your are just becoming independent. if your parents open them.. that would be a good way to have a converastion about personal space and boundaries.... i mean seriously... at 31... why would your parents care what you are doing in your private life? and if they do care.. perhaps they need to rekindle their own relationship....