LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Phineaus And Ferb

Hehehe I <3 Phineaus and Ferb... Although never sure if I'm spelling their names correctly..... I've noticed nappies being used in the show a couple of times. I guess it's just something kids find funny. ^_^

• 1 month later...

Finally caught it. Now, I'm thinking that it may have something to do with his plot to un-glue the adult diaper factory, which we never got to hear the backstory for...

You mean EULG right? :P at least thats what the calls it

You mean EULG right? :P at least thats what the calls it

I wasn't paying as much attention to that part. But the verb would technically still be "un-glue".

Will have to keep an eye out for this one. Have yet to see the adult diaper factory one either, maybe they will show this weekend.

His backstory for the adult diaper factory gets interrupted by Perry having to pilot a robot suit of the family's dad, for the father/daughter competition thingy in "I Was a Middle Aged Robot". He also shouts that the interruption of the backstory would become a backstory in and of itself, one day. So, there's hope that we may one day get to finally hear his gripe against the adult diaper factory...

Did anyone seen the new episode where Major Monogram and carl disguised as a lady and a baby in a pram? Its the episode where they become a superhero THE BEAK

Did anyone seen the new episode where Major Monogram and carl disguised as a lady and a baby in a pram? Its the episode where they become a superhero THE BEAK

Yep. And it's called a "buggy", not a "pram".