LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

As A Joke

Guest little_jonny

Guest little_jonny

yesterday at work we were all talkin and bsin. i want to say just about all of us are into football. one of the people i work with said he was at meijers buying a new pillow and he saw he something he was going to buy just as joke but he didnt, he said he saw ohio state college football pacifire and he said he was thinking, who likes ohio state? oh jon! but he didnt get them. whats funny is that hes also a ohio state fan also.. afriad to say that if he did get them as a joke, i would use them at home at bed time. :) and no, no one at work knows about my secret life

You do realize that even though many people here would buy them for personal use, they are actually made and sold for babies and toddlers so their big fan parents can dress them up in all the logo gear for the big game! Now, if you saw adult sized onesies for sale in the logo shop next to the baby onesies, that would be different!

You do realize that even though many people here would buy them for personal use, they are actually made and sold for babies and toddlers so their big fan parents can dress them up in all the logo gear for the big game! Now, if you saw adult sized onesies for sale in the logo shop next to the baby onesies, that would be different!

ah DUH! Thank you capt. obvious:)