LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy Talc...

Talc in your fresh diaper, yes? or no?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. When fixing a fresh diaper, do you sprinkle it with talc?

If you really want to find out, you should post a voting poll. Its more clear that way. I for one love to use baby powder, I love the smell but sometimes I forgot to put it on before I tape up my diaper :P

Not really off-topic because it's still about the subject of talcum powder, I wonder whether it has lost it's direction or popularity. For example, I remember in the 80's when I was a child, at the swimming baths, almost all the kids would use talc on their bodies after a swim, this hardly happens at all now, not that it is specifically an age thing, moreover I can just see that somehow it is no longer a popular commodity.

I can see what LILJIM meant (above) by messing it up... for example, Sudocrem and a nappy filled with talc will lead to some kind of cake ingredient mixture! :blush:

You should add a "sometimes" to the poll.

Anyway, I like being powdered up but often don't do it. I have a ton of powder now as we got several as gifts for a baby shower and we later found out you really shouldn't use baby powder on babies because there's the potention for them to inhale the powder as you're applying it since their head is so close to their butt at that size!??

I've always loved the scent of baby powder :D I have to remember to use it before putting my pants on though- more than once I went out in dark pants with white dusting showing :blush: (giggles at me)

Bettypooh

This summer I came out of the trailer (up at fishing camp) and my friends daughter (8 and bed wetter and sometimes day) comes over and gives me a hug as we walk towards the boat. suddenly she stops and looks up at me and says you have baby powder on and I look at her and don't no what to say for a sec than she says... that's Ok I wear it too sometimes when I need it.