LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bdsm

Daddydavid24

Guest baby-jessy

BDSM is a type of roleplay or lifestyle choice between two or more individuals who use their experiences of pain and power to create sexual tension, pleasure, and release. The compound acronym, BDSM, is derived from the terms bondage and discipline (B&D, B/D, or BD), dominance and submission (D&s, D/s, or Ds), sadism and masochism (S&M, S/M, or SM).

-wikipedia is your friend

Guest baby-jessy

Im going to be the guy that sprouts the cliché 'BDSM means something different to everyone'

your right though, it is different for everyone. i just used what i found on the internet.

The short answer is it's what you've heard called 'bondage' or 'S&M', BDSM is just the more modern name for it. Typically it stands for Bondage, Domination, Submission and Masochism, or Bondage, Discipline and Sadomasochism, it depends who you ask

In relation to DD it's a form of play that has a strong 'forced' aspect to it, for the submissive player wearing a diaper would usually be a form of discipline and/or humiliation.

Diapers are usually used as part of an age play scenarios where one player adopts the identity of a baby (or any age they desire) and the other acts as parent teacher or other disciplinary figure. Diapering is usually coupled with other forms of discipline such as spanking. But although diapers can be a big part of age play and infantilism scenarios they are not essential and at the same time they can be used in traditional dominant/ submissive play as a way of keeping a sub restrained for long periods of time without the need for bathroom breaks.

Don't get the wrong idea, BDSM is consensual and the sub should never be forced to do anything they don't really want to. Limits are usually discussed before hand and they can be pushed but ultimately need to be respected.

I hope that was helpful, to be honest you could write a 10000 word essay on the question 'What is BDSM' but I've tried to keep it relevant to this site since that's where the question is. And of course it's as Daddy_Tom says, 'BDSM means something different to everyone'

If you have any further questions then I'm sure I or someone else on here can answer them.

Im going to be the guy that sprouts the cliché 'BDSM means something different to everyone'

And we ALL know that ABDL means about seven million different things too - not that there have been any posts about that...:whistling:

Actually, I'm still trying to figure out what ABDL means to me...and btw, how bdsm fits into that as well!

As one friend said it to me "there are so many shades of gray". Mutual consent is the key to any form of A/B - D/L - B/D - S/M.

My own spin on the BDSM category is this. Bondage and Discipline are a form of confinement.

Sadomasochism represents items related to pain. There are many who like the idea of discipline but would not tolerate pain.

Because of the shades of gray, I'm sure there will also be posts saying spankings are discipline related (which they are) and then you get another spinoff as to "light spankings etc. Knowing the rules that work for you is very important

the interesting thing about this type of play is that wile for example one may be tied down and the other spanking them in the game the person spanking acts like they are in charge but it is actually the person tied down in control in a real relationship. For if they were not comfortable with being tied down the spanker would...or should not want to do it either. and if the dominant personality takes it too far the sub can/should be able to end the game with one agreed upon word or signal. Wile personally i do not get too far into this type of play i find the borders and communication used to arrange this play for myself and some friends over time makes some of the best long term and trusting relationships of all. I mean if you would trust your partner to walk on your back in high heels your also most likely to mean it when you say "go to the party with out me and have fun im too sick" and not think they will cheat on you. more likely to talk out your problems and ironically less socially acceptable ...