LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Slept through the night in an extremely soaked Abena M4 extra plus medium, just changed now into an Abena M2 super medium which is fairly wet again...

Last night I went through 4 cloth prefold diapers (double diapering) and then changed this morning into an older Abena X plus that I still have (now the m-4) These are GREAT! I love abenas! :wub: the cloth ones last night were great too....

Ahhhh diapers!!!! :)

A fairly soaked Tena slip maxi medium.

I was wearing an Abena M1 extra earlier but they take fuck all, just like Tena slip plus do. But at least Tena slip plus has the (feeldry) sheet and reinforced landing zone.

I honestly don't like Abena much except for the M3 and M4.

Abena L4, these are suppose to be the same as the X-Plus, but they seem a lot thinner then I remember X-Plus to be. At least a year ago when I tried them and they didn't fit that well.

Tena flex maxi medium and is fairly peed hehe...

These are cloth-like covered(but more a pampers size 6 cloth-like style cover) belted 'diapers' much, they are very thick though and take lots though(almost as much as Tena slip maxi).

However what I don't like about them is the velcro sides scratch your skin and irritate it. And that they are a belted diaper....

Tena slip ultima has a nice cloth-like cover to it, unlike most cloth-like diapers which feel horrible.