LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Bambino! Its my new fave. I was an ardent user of the M4 but the place where I get disposables from hasn't been able to stock them for months. I meet up with an AB friend in real life for drinks a while ago and he gave my a Teddy to try out and I fell in love with it. I actually find Bambinos to hold more then the Abenas too.

Sorry for being redundant as I just posted but this week has had more chances to wear then normal. I had the good fortune to get a ticket from a friend to the outdoor hockey game here in Vancouver and I'm gonna avoid lines and pad up. New set up for me. Gonna wear the aforementioned bambino( see above post) but use a size 6 pampers as a soaker and plastic pants.

Bambino! Its my new fave. I was an ardent user of the M4 but the place where I get disposables from hasn't been able to stock them for months. I meet up with an AB friend in real life for drinks a while ago and he gave my a Teddy to try out and I fell in love with it. I actually find Bambinos to hold more then the Abenas too.

G/F at work + kids at school mean that this morning I am walking round in a Tena slip maxi under two terry nappies underneath some terry lined Cosy N Dry plastic pants.

Very bulky and very comforting :)

I'm wearing pull on cloth diapers and Fetwear Day Cut real rubber pants. I wear this 90-95% of the time. I sometimes wear diaposable diapers if I am going to be away from the house for an extended time and don't want to deal with wet cloth diapers. I've worn diapers 7x24 for about seven years now. I'm a diaper lover with prostate problems that cause me accute urge incontinence. Now I just let myself wet because I know I can't make it to the toilet in time.