LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

2 Sonoma towels used as prefolds. (they are sooooooo soft :wub: ) 1 baby pants gauze prefold as the outer diaper, bikini twist folded, and a babypants plastic pants. I just got out of the shower but that is what I wore to bed. I woke up soaking sloshing wet at 7:30 this morning! :) My diaper held everything, except one minor leak mark, my shower curtain plastic sheet did its job, and it's dry now.

Molicare Super-Plus...even better than the abena for me...the plastic is soft yet strong enough to hold....gotta love the purple color as well...My favorite so far though I would like to try cushies and the teddy bambino....and would love to try thick cloth and loud plastic pants but only with a diaper friend or daddy!!!(I dont know how to properly do a thick cloth and wanna learn by having someone put them on me and vice versa)

Abena L-3. Changed out of a Molicare about noon as I had pretty well soaked it this morning doing my Saturday "rounds" and shopping. The L-3 should hold me until I get ready for bed then back into a Super + Molicare.

Guest diaperj71

I only wear to bed and Dry 24/7s rock. Only diaper I can wet twice in the same night and it won't leak. Not even abena or bambinos could do that for me.