LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

A fairly soaked Molicare premium soft super nappy with velcro tapes( cloth-like cover) but is thin cloth like that pampers and drynites/goodnites has.

The diaper I'm wearing now is a Bambino Bellisimo, they finally arrived today and I must say they are comfortable and thick. :)

Edit: A very wet bellisimo now and wow, this diaper holds a lot.

A slightly wet Molicare super plus large which is even thicker than the medium, makes my bum feel really padded and thick,lol.

A quite soaked Molicare air active super large. They go much more gelly than the Molicare super plus which has more pulp in it.

I currently have three store brand breathables cut and designed as soaker pads inside an Attends. Its thicker than an Abriform, louder, and can get me through the day and work all night...even a bit in the morning if I haven't had beer or coffee...This one is fresh with lots of A&D, it feels AMAZING....

A very soaked Molicare air active maxi.

Funny how super is more absorbant than maxi for Molicare air active, but for Tena slip it's the other way round,lol.

For my second diaper tonight I'm going old school.. I've doubled up my old plastic backed Prevail overnights (my favorite diaper ever) just like I used to do and added a Abena Abri Let Maxi. I love the way the plastic feels of the old Prevail overnights! Luckly I still have a couple of bags left so I can do this again if I want to!

I've just woken up in a medium sized Dry 24-7 with a pair of CosyNDry nursery print plastic pants covering it up and keeping me safe fro leaks.

I've wet it 4 times and it's nice and bulky. Two more wettings and it'll be at flooding point :)

• Like 1