LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Decided just now to go off to the weird side for the helluvit!

I got several disposable mesh undergarments when I was released from the hospital after my urological surgery in October so I decided to wear a "Depends for Men" incontinence pad in the disposable mesh pants.  I'm wearing some 25 year old rubber over nylon waterproof pants with a Microfiber terry diaper insert and over that I'm wearing my Bear Hugz PUL pants I got from Changing Times Diaper Co.

The Depends pad won't hold a lot so I've got a Total Dry Plus sitting on my desk so I can change on the fly once the Depends pad overflows. :)

My wonderful Lille Supreme and my trusty olf Boots PVC knickers and the most sensuous pink plastic waterproof pair over the top.

I was changed this morning out of my night diaper which is a dry 24/7. And was put into a Northshore supreme vs a pull-up.

One of my cloth diapers it’s quite messy Don’t know why, but I have been having diarrhea all day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A terry square in a Chinese fold, fastened with a Snappi (waist) and two pins (legs).  For the first time I'm trying these out for daytime wear.  I don't think they're any bulkier than my usual Velcro nappies, and they feel just right.  There's just that bit of roughness to remind me I'm in a nappy, but they're soft and enveloping as well.  And they're what I was in when I was a real baby.  I may risk wearing one outside the house tomorrow, to take Binky for his walk.  I was thinking I needed to buy more daytime nappies, but if I can use the terry ones (I've had 6 for ages) that would save me a bit of money too!

I'll change into another at bedtime...:t61086:

At the moment I’m wearing a Depend undergarment with the elastic straps and a pair of Conni pants, (washable pants) as I’m getting down to the “bottom of the barrel” with what I’ve got, lucky for me it’s payday and shopping day too...... Depend super pants...or Tena pants maxi, hmmm...?

I was changed out of a wet and messy dry 24/7, and put into a Northshore supreme diaper. I'm going around in just a diaper and T-shirt this morning, and was given a bottle of milk. My mommy told me we have to go to store later for a few groceries, along with wipes, desitine, lotion, and we need some more goodnites. 

Wow I also need to go shopping 3099ad029504af042f6bdedb907a9c81.jpg
02fab20727711e5ad174b40880c0c949.jpg
I’ll get both later today, after reading above post, I had to google “Desitin”, both on sale too. [emoji846]

Not sure which diaper I’m wearing as hubby wouldn’t let me look last night when he put it on me but I will soon find out as I will need to change into a molicare for work.

• Like 4

I’m wearing my last Tena pants maxi, so therefore I must go out and buy some more.

Not sure which diaper I’m wearing as hubby wouldn’t let me look last night when he put it on me but I will soon find out as I will need to change into a molicare for work.

How do you cope with wearing a Molicare for work, is it a full size diaper or pull-ups type?

I’m laying here at 3:00am (due to thunder and lightning waking me up) wearing a Tena pants active, gee they’re so soft and comfy, still dry too.