LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Of The Family

Guest diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

A couple weeks passed, James life was full of feedings, naps, and diaper changes. Magan and Nicole, treated him just like a toddler. They would wake him up in the morning, bath, fed babyfood, and his bottle. Nap time, up again feeding, play in the playpen, plenty of changes. He hated his new baby life, he was just biding his time. There was no way, he was going to continue living like this!

Magan and Nicole felt they had James under control. James was just biding his time, he was going to get out soon as he had the chance. Magan liked having her boyfriend as a baby. She liked the control, she had. He wasen't alloweed to go out all night and flirt with the girls. Nicole enjoyed having a baby in the house again, it was like her maternal instincts were taking over. She enjoyed the times that she would hold James in the big recliner, and rock him to sleep.

Anna Phil's wife, had returned from her trip. Phil told her about Jame's experiences. Anna never really liked James, she thought he was a bad influence on Phil. She also thought he was immature, bouncing around from job to job, flirting with every girl that was insight. Phil and her were talking as she fed her 2 year old baby his bottle.

One day, Magan went to work, and Nicole had an emergency. She locked James up in the nursery. James found a way out. He ripped the diaper off, and he thought now is his chamce. He gathered up some clothes, put them in a bag. He got down the street, he thought free at last! He called Phil for a ride, they met up at Quicktrip. James was too embarassed to tell Phil about the baby stuff! He just said he needed a place to stay for a few days. Phil was not one to turn a friend down. Little did James know, life was about to get very interesting!

Merry Christmas to everyone. Thanks for reading.

James and Phil got back to his place, they drank some beers and played some madden on the ps3. Phil had to work the next day, they stayed up till 3! They would've stayed up longer, but Anna came out and said it was pretty late. She was very upset, here's James being a bad influence on Phil once again. Something had to be done!

Back home Magan and Nicole had noticed James was gone. They made some calls, they figured in a few days they would have their baby back. They both were very annoyed, and they figured they had to do something to prevent his escape again! The plan was laid out, the trap was set. This would not happen again!

Phil barley got out of bed, he was late for work, Anna was off today. James was still sleeping. Anna had a thousand thoughts running in her head. She had to do something, or their lives would change drastically! When Phil got home from work, he and James once again got on the ps3, they were drinking and laughing. Anna was pissed!

Dinner's ready, as they all sat down, Anna had the baby in a highchair, she came back with a bottle, and she asked James if he would like one! James turned a thousand shades of red, they all laughed, Jame's laugh was a nervous laugh!

Phil was late for work the next day, too much drinking and playing the ps3. He was sent home for being late, without pay. When Anna got home, she noticed Phil's car in the driveway. Her first thought was did something happen, hope everything is ok! When she entered the door, there was James and Phil, drinking and playing games!

She was furious, "WTF is going on here!" They both froze in their tracks, they both felt like they were 10 years old, being caught doing something they shouldn't be doing, with their mom yelling at them. "Nothing honey, I just got in a little trouble at work" Phil exclaimed. He was pretty drunk, he was just trying to forget this day, he never would've talked like that to his wife!

"Phil can I talk to you in the room!" Phil said " not right now", "NOW" Anna demanded. He knew, he was in for it now! Soon as he entered the room, "Look don't you ever talk to me like that aga" Before he could get out his last word, he found himself over Anna's lap. "Since you wanna act like a little boy. Mommy will treat you like one!" She began smacking his ass, with the hair brush. His ass was on fire, he tried to rub it, only to have the brush hit his hand! Sure he was stronger, he could've broke away. He was more embarassed, there was something else he was trying to cover up. He was drunk, and when she grabbed him, he pissed himself.

'WTF" She felt the wet spot on her jeans. "Oh my god, did you piss your pants!" Anna exclaimed. "Guess I was wrong, you're not a little boy, but you're a baby boy!" Anna was livid! James was hearing all the comotion, he could barley make out what they were saying.

Boy oh boy was he surprised what he saw next! A few minutes later Phil came out in a diaper, Anna came walking out behind Phil. Anna had another diaper in her hand, she told Phil, "tell your friend why you're wearing a diaper." Phil said "I'm wearing a diaper cause I pissed myself, and I've been acting like a baby!" He was almost in tears! Anna said to James, "you've acted more like a baby, then my 2 year old has. "Now lay down, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way. Either way it goes you're going to wear this diaper!"

James said hell no! Anna said "I was hoping you would say that, she grbbed him, and just began swinging the belt with wreckless abandoment, James was buzzed he could barley figure out what was going on. Whap, he felt the sting of the belt! "OK OK OK, James was shouting, he finally gave in and begged for mercy. "Lay down now!" Anna Commanded.

James laid down, she tore his clothes off. "She took his underwear off, she began laughing hysterically! "Wow now I see why Magan want's to keep you in diapers!" "Oh yeah that's right baby boy, I talked to Magan and she told me everything" Anna said. "Why do you think, I had the adult diapers, I was just waiting for Phil to Fuck up!" "See Phil's an adult, but you you're a baby, you are so immature, look what I have here!" She pulled out a size 7 Pampers, "Look baby boy, I have a real baby diaper just for the baby she cooed" This was all happening so fast, he was in alot of pain. He could do nothing but lay there, and have Anna torment him.

Anna raised his legs up by the Ankles just like a baby, she slid the diaper under him, powdered him, pulled the diaper up between his legs and taped it in place. "There you go baby, you're all set to go home." "You see baby boy, this was all set up, Phil didn't get in trouble at work, I talked to his boss, why do you think I had adult diapers here, and size 7 pampers!" "I had to talk to your mommy, oh yeah that's right, she's your mommy." "She told me everything, I can't say I disagree with her." "It might be a little drastic, but I say you deserve it!" "So let's finish getting you ready, your mommy will be here soon!" "Oh yeah you're free to go, but if you wanna go back home." 'Then your mommy, said she want's her baby diapered and ready to go back home!"

James could do nothing but lay there and take all this in, he had no where to go, he even tried to cover himself up, and he got his hands smacked, he tried to sit up and put his clothes on, once again he got smacked. He felt just like a 2 year old, he didn't like how Anna had set him up. He sure as hell didn't like, how Anna kept referring to Magan as his mommy! He really had no where to go, he really couldn't do anything about this! Reality began setting in, he started to realize he was going to be the baby. The baby of the family.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Wonderfull work. I can't wait to find out what else happens.

Thanks for the hard work.

Thanks babybruce, that's very kind of you. I hope you have a Safe and Merry Christmas

• 2 weeks later...
Guest diaperboykcmo

Merry Christmas to everyone. Thanks for reading.

James and Phil got back to his place, they drank some beers and played some madden on the ps3. Phil had to work the next day, they stayed up till 3! They would've stayed up longer, but Anna came out and said it was pretty late. She was very upset, here's James being a bad influence on Phil once again. Something had to be done!

Back home Magan and Nicole had noticed James was gone. They made some calls, they figured in a few days they would have their baby back. They both were very annoyed, and they figured they had to do something to prevent his escape again! The plan was laid out, the trap was set. This would not happen again!

Phil barley got out of bed, he was late for work, Anna was off today. James was still sleeping. Anna had a thousand thoughts running in her head. She had to do something, or their lives would change drastically! When Phil got home from work, he and James once again got on the ps3, they were drinking and laughing. Anna was pissed!

Dinner's ready, as they all sat down, Anna had the baby in a highchair, she came back with a bottle, and she asked James if he would like one! James turned a thousand shades of red, they all laughed, Jame's laugh was a nervous laugh!

Phil was late for work the next day, too much drinking and playing the ps3. He was sent home for being late, without pay. When Anna got home, she noticed Phil's car in the driveway. Her first thought was did something happen, hope everything is ok! When she entered the door, there was James and Phil, drinking and playing games!

She was furious, "WTF is going on here!" They both froze in their tracks, they both felt like they were 10 years old, being caught doing something they shouldn't be doing, with their mom yelling at them. "Nothing honey, I just got in a little trouble at work" Phil exclaimed. He was pretty drunk, he was just trying to forget this day, he never would've talked like that to his wife!

"Phil can I talk to you in the room!" Phil said " not right now", "NOW" Anna demanded. He knew, he was in for it now! Soon as he entered the room, "Look don't you ever talk to me like that aga" Before he could get out his last word, he found himself over Anna's lap. "Since you wanna act like a little boy. Mommy will treat you like one!" She began smacking his ass, with the hair brush. His ass was on fire, he tried to rub it, only to have the brush hit his hand! Sure he was stronger, he could've broke away. He was more embarassed, there was something else he was trying to cover up. He was drunk, and when she grabbed him, he pissed himself.

'WTF" She felt the wet spot on her jeans. "Oh my god, did you piss your pants!" Anna exclaimed. "Guess I was wrong, you're not a little boy, but you're a baby boy!" Anna was livid! James was hearing all the comotion, he could barley make out what they were saying.

Boy oh boy was he surprised what he saw next! A few minutes later Phil came out in a diaper, Anna came walking out behind Phil. Anna had another diaper in her hand, she told Phil, "tell your friend why you're wearing a diaper." Phil said "I'm wearing a diaper cause I pissed myself, and I've been acting like a baby!" He was almost in tears! Anna said to James, "you've acted more like a baby, then my 2 year old has. "Now lay down, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way. Either way it goes you're going to wear this diaper!"

James said hell no! Anna said "I was hoping you would say that, she grbbed him, and just began swinging the belt with wreckless abandoment, James was buzzed he could barley figure out what was going on. Whap, he felt the sting of the belt! "OK OK OK, James was shouting, he finally gave in and begged for mercy. "Lay down now!" Anna Commanded.

James laid down, she tore his clothes off. "She took his underwear off, she began laughing hysterically! "Wow now I see why Magan want's to keep you in diapers!" "Oh yeah that's right baby boy, I talked to Magan and she told me everything" Anna said. "Why do you think, I had the adult diapers, I was just waiting for Phil to Fuck up!" "See Phil's an adult, but you you're a baby, you are so immature, look what I have here!" She pulled out a size 7 Pampers, "Look baby boy, I have a real baby diaper just for the baby she cooed" This was all happening so fast, he was in alot of pain. He could do nothing but lay there, and have Anna torment him.

Anna raised his legs up by the Ankles just like a baby, she slid the diaper under him, powdered him, pulled the diaper up between his legs and taped it in place. "There you go baby, you're all set to go home." "You see baby boy, this was all set up, Phil didn't get in trouble at work, I talked to his boss, why do you think I had adult diapers here, and size 7 pampers!" "I had to talk to your mommy, oh yeah that's right, she's your mommy." "She told me everything, I can't say I disagree with her." "It might be a little drastic, but I say you deserve it!" "So let's finish getting you ready, your mommy will be here soon!" "Oh yeah you're free to go, but if you wanna go back home." 'Then your mommy, said she want's her baby diapered and ready to go back home!"

James could do nothing but lay there and take all this in, he had no where to go, he even tried to cover himself up, and he got his hands smacked, he tried to sit up and put his clothes on, once again he got smacked. He felt just like a 2 year old, he didn't like how Anna had set him up. He sure as hell didn't like, how Anna kept referring to Magan as his mommy! He really had no where to go, he really couldn't do anything about this! Reality began setting in, he started to realize he was going to be the baby. The baby of the family.

Once Magan got her baby home. He threw a big fit, he ripped his diaper off! He called her a crazy stupid bitch, she slapped the shit out of him. She told him "things have changed, and you're about to find out just how much!" The door opened, and in walked Robert. "Surprise daddy's home!" "Oh my god" James said

Robert, or Bobby as James knew him. He was always picked on, James and his friends always picked on Robert, they'd throw him in the mud, flush his head in the toilet, call him names. One time they even made him piss his pants. He always wanted to be called Robert, but they always insisted calling him Bobby.

Now years later, here stood, this man ripped muscle on muscle! Make no mistake about it, this was not the man he used to pick on and bully. "Have you been a bad baby!" James, tried to get up, but was shoved back down. "Now it's time for you to be put in your proper place once and for all!" He yanked James up with ease, "good you already have your diaper off, so I won't have to take it down" He roughly threw James over his lap, "come on don't just kick your legs!" Fight me put up a fight!" Little did he know James was trying as hard as he could, but Bobby was just way too strong!

As James, was pinned over Robert's lap, he began unmercifuly striking Jame's ass with the belt, blow after blow! If this was a boxing match, the referee would've thrown in the towel along time ago! James was a slobbering mess, he was a shell of himself. He was whiney and sobbing louder then a newborn!

Robert, said "I'm now the daddy, and Magan is the mommy!" Robert threw him off his lap, he laughed at him, he made fun of how small he was, "now I see why she want's to keep you in diapers!"

"This daddy don't change diapers!" "Magan, our baby needs his diaper changed." James just laid there as all the rules were told to him, he could do nothing but lay there and try to calm himself down. Magan came in with a diaper in her hand, she grabbed some wipes and baby powder. "Awww is my wittle baby ready to have his diaper changed, yes he is" She knelt down and raised his legs, she began wiping him down, she slid the diaper underneath him, powdered him and fastned his diaper. All along talking baby talk to him.

As he was laying there, Robert grabbed Magan, he and her tore into each other, James tried to get up, but they both told him to be a good baby and lay there. Nicole came in, and she gave baby James a pacifier. "You just lay there and watch your mommy and daddy do what they do!" They all felt like James needed to realize he was no longer an adult, nor would he be treated like one!

All James could do was lay there, and wimper and suck his pacifier, he was stuck. There was no where to go, his ass was on fire, he was sucking a pacifier, now he had to lay there and watch his mommy and daddy make love! Then Nicole, made him kick his legs, she clapped when he did, she made him talk baby talk. Ma ma, da da. This was so embarassing, everytime he kicked his legs, his diaper crinckled. What could be more babyish, then he noticed he had the urge to poop.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...