LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Things You Overhear At 2:Am

I work in a hotel and two days a week I work the graveyard shift. Well about 2:AM it was pretty quiet and I went outside for a smoke. now it was totally dark and no one could see me out there. Earlier some girls in their earlier 20's had come back from a bar. So anyway out the in the darkness just chilling and from the balcony of the room directly above me, I hear one of the ladies say party pooper, the second one says, more like panty pooper. The first girl said I should throw your dirty underwear right off the balcony. I am sitting there in complete shock and awe, but don't want to call attention to myself. to which a third voice responded with an F you. The 2nd girl said something to the effect of no, throw all the clean ones down, and make her go down in get them wearing the shitty ones #3 responded that would actually be kind of funny. Then it got boring they started talking about dudes and a minute later they went back inside. No panties (in any condition) came over the balcony. I hate the graveyard shift but everyonce in a while, I guess it has its moments.

It would have been a big laugh if you had a spare adult disposable diaper and you could have sneaked up to their room and taped one to the outside of their door! I suppose that there are security cameras that would record it though, and that wouldn't be good if there was a vidio tape of you taping a disposable diaper to their door! WOuld be funny, though!

I know where all the cameras are, but only two people working in the building at that time of night, and the other one is stuck behind the desk. So I think it would point directly to me. Doubt there was any AB/DL ism involved, probably a drunken shart.