LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Diaper For..

Howdy all

Can anyone recommend a good diaper that holds alot of #2? I'm not concerned about the other as I use Booster Pads. I currently wear Tena brand, and I was just checking to see what else is out there. I don't care on the color or if it is noisy, just needs to hold alot of that, and be able to have a size to fit a 48 waist....

Agreed, absorbancy is realitively nonesitent with a #2. You are looking for a diaper with a lot of space in the 'trunk'. The thicker diapers tend to have less space. I've been surprised to find a Depend wasn't bad, not the best however as a major brand its not bad.

Yup, what he said ^ since you're not concerned with absorbency so much, a high quality diaper woul dbe a waste of money. Any cheap disposable with stand up leak guards will work fine. I used to wear depends nighttimes back in the late 90's as they were my favorite and I didn't know of any other brands, and they may not really hold much in the wetness department, but they had great stand up leak guards that held everything in place, and kept the big #2's from squishing out the leg holes :blush: I really enjoyed them, plus they are relatively cheap. But any brand with stand up leak guards or leg bands will work for you.

Or if you don't mind doing laundry, just some cloth diapers might work, and cheap plastic pants, from ebay *shrug*

I don't know why but I get a strange feeling that this post is spam somebody that's new to boards its only there second post and they ask a question like that?:wub: it may be a legitimate post and if so pretty much any diaper even depends would work for that..;)

• Like 1