LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Footie Pajamas In Big Sizes!

DailyDi

Hey DD I buy my sleepers oversized because I like big sleepers, but you can get really nice sleepers at sportsmans guide for 25 bucks.

I have been wearing the same sleeper every night for the past 5 years, I wash it at least 4 times a week and it is holding up so good I'm amazed how well they are made.

I have gotten sleepers in the past that started falling apart after a winters use, but these are sooo nice.

I'm a little guy and I'm wearing a large it's huge on me, I think you could get another guy my size in my sleeper with me, so I could only imagine how big the XL is.

They only come in powder blue and cranberry but for the money they are well worth it.....http://shop.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/guide-gear-footie-pajamas.aspx?a=302608

Ordered a pair of the rubber duckie ones to try. JJ look great, but their sizing doesn't work for me. Sadly some companies think larger (fat) men are all the same height as Danny Devito and don't get the Big AND Tall connection, not Big or Tall. The Pajamacity ones are extra wide and tall sizes available.

Thanks DailyDi for this link! I checked it out and thought that the size 8 may work for me. I'll figure it out. I had to recently return a pair of footies from Target because of the length. Even the XL size from there didn't work for me. I think it's because of my big feet. :blush:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS LINK!!!

i am 6 feet tall, and quite wide... not as wide as I am tall, but wide... and then i've got big boobs... so finding footed pj's that are tall enough for me AND wide enough for me is always a challenge.... especially if i want ones that are not camoflauge, plaid, or just a plain color!!!!

I don't post much, if at all. However I was recently pointed towards a footie pajama pub crawl here in Baltimore. It is to raise money for kids in need. Either way the place sponsoring the pub crawl is a footie pajama seller. www.pajamacity.com

Cheers.