LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Places To Find Diapers In Socal

Guest littlesissy

Guest littlesissy

I've done a search on DD and there is no info about this.

Anyone know of good stores to buy diapers in Southern California? I'm looking to Attends, Tena, Molicare or Abriform. I'm also looking for plastic pants and a onesie.

xpmedical does not have a storefront... they are mail order only.

Thanks!

I too would benefit from this information. I live in the San Gabriel Valley... and do not know where locally to find good diapers without shopping online. The delivery services sometimes give our apartment building's packages to the corresponding numbers on the one opposite us, and I really don't want someone else getting my stuff or worse, opening it up! The one over there that matches my apartment number is an older illiterate lady, the poor dear, and wouldn't necessarily look at the address or comprehend it. I suspect she never learned to read because of severe dyslexia and language comprehension issues. Her verbal sentences are broken up a bit too. In any case, she doesn't need to see those, as she knows two relatively young adults and a child live here. Plain ones would be hard enough to explain, can you imagine printed ones?! I'd like to be able to go somewhere and buy quality briefs, not thin leaky depends. If anyone knows a good place, do tell us :)

Odd... I've picked up my orders from Gary plenty of times for XPMedical.

KcKmedical will also let you pick up orders. I think they're in Sherman Oaks or Woodland Hills.... Maybe Van Nuys... Also will let you pick up.

Oh, and I usually just phone in my orders and ask when a good time is for pick up since I'm local.

Not sure about So Cal. but here in Mt, Shopko has always had a great selection of attends for us.

On another note I wrote a online letter to Attends telling them there left side tapes are bending over in packaging and coming unstuck to much during use. The called me back we discussed the problem and they sent me a self stamped envelope to send two from the package. After a couple of weeks they called back and told me that they tried them on their mannequin and they stayed OK. I told them fine but I moved around and a dummy didn't and they were coming unstuck and I had to use strap tape on them to keep them on. They stated they would keep working to solve and sent be 4 box case of 88 diapers. They were actually kind of nice about it.

• 2 weeks later...

I know KCK medical is based out of Van Nuys, CA but Theres a also seems to be a medical store that says is out of Ventura which is somewhat close by Los Angeles I did the google street view and all i see is a residential house so this business might be run out of a house unfortunately I forget the company. If I remember I'll swing back by and let you know.

KCK medical is in Van Nuys

XP Medical is in Ventura

Interesting. I go through Van Nuys every so often. I had no idea it was so close. But I wonder if KCK Medical is an actual supply store, because the website seems to suggest one can only order online. :huh:

Ive never bought diapers in a store in cali. I always order online. Wayyy easier and cheaper. Id rather order online and pickup at the UPS store or something if it cant be delivered to your house.

On a side note. I feel bad for anyone who has to go to van nuys, to get diapers or not. Van nuys is a craphole of a place to be. Im So0o0o0o0o00o glad im moved away from there and got a place on the beach!

• Like 1

Ive never bought diapers in a store in cali. I always order online. Wayyy easier and cheaper. Id rather order online and pickup at the UPS store or something if it cant be delivered to your house.

On a side note. I feel bad for anyone who has to go to van nuys, to get diapers or not. Van nuys is a craphole of a place to be. Im So0o0o0o0o00o glad im moved away from there and got a place on the beach!

Hey! it could be worse, it could be in Pacoima :roflmao:

order online and pickup at the UPS store or something if it cant be delivered to your house.

I seen ads about UPS & others mailbox places rent them but it gives you & address to give when ordering online. Since some companys don't deliver to P.O.Boxs. Or maybe you could get it sent General Delively to your local Post office then pick it up.

• 3 weeks later...

You are right about XP... Kind of, I have been to XP's wearhouse and they will sell directly from there. You have to contact Gary, he is the owner and he is really easy to deal with, supper friendly. They are located in Ventura. Just call leave a. Message and he'll get back to you and set up a time to meet him there. Hope this helps