LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting To Have Interest In Pacifiers

Hey guys I've been a longtime DL here and recently been going through some incontinence issues with my body which hasn't been all that fun, but thats another story that you can read about on my blog. So anyways I've never been one to really like pacifiers or baby things in the past but for some odd reason I've been having the urge to want to use a pacifier. Now I've had one in the past but i bough it more for fun then actual need i guess. Right now this point in my life I've been a little depressed and kinda just wanna escape life. I've had thoughts of suicide recently and maybe this is the reason for wanting to use a pacifier more then ever and feeling like i need to also. These are all new feeling s for me. My Gf bought me a Frog which you can see on my blog also and a pig that I love. One of the two stuff animals came from build a bear workshop its called a small fry, and OMG they are so adorable. Well I loe it and it makes me feel all small in side and babyish then ever. I'm starting to like these feelings. I did however go out and buy a pacifier today which im really excited about. I was thinking about getting a bottle however i decided against it for now. Anyways thought I would share whats going on with me and if you wanna follow me on my journey through incontinence at age 23 or you are going through the smae thing then please come follow me on my blog. Thanks guys Sean (iCrinkle2)

post-30661-077745600 1287010935_thumb.jp

post-30661-077745600 1287010935_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Never used a pacifier until about two years ago. I enjoy it all the time (when diapered) now. Get a Nuk 5, sized for an adult. You say you are a DL, but if you're beginning to desire a pacifier, you're something of an AB, too. If you do have AB leanings, a pacifier will definitely bring them out. Next to messing your diaper (in my opinion), it doesn't get more babyish than sucking a pacifier.

Where can i get a nuk5 been looking

Ebay is the cheapest place to get the plain white ones. Amazon actually has modified ones.

It was one of those that basically got me into AB stuff after reading all the threads about them.

can also get them from Fetware tho thier about 16$ a piece. A far cry from the 4.95 a piece i bought my 10 for a few years ago. still really wish they were about half an inch longer. would put it right at where my left thumb is. hehe.

• 1 month later...

Just got a nuk5 yesterday. Didn't really have an interest in the paci until a friend turned me on to it. It's great! An excellent stress reliever!

Pacifiers r us also sent me a complimentary medium Medline brief, which has less absorbancy than a store-brand paper towel. It was still a nice gesture though. Thumbs way up!

Yep me too.... am a DL for years, and then started using baby bottles.... then it went to the pacifiers... now we have a crib and a diaper change station in the house... i am not one to put on the clothes.... still today even though i do wear diapers now 24/7... i am good with the diaper.... maybe on onesie to help stay warm.

• 8 months later...