LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kinky Baloney

DailyDi

We used to have a "Pood Favilion" nearby, and a "Med Fryer" and my dad calls general cruft "updock"

You have some updock in your hair.

What's updock?

Who are you, Bugs Bunny?

Actually, that's an ancient joke. My grandpa used to use that, except it was "on your shirt" or "on your face" instead of "in your hair". It probly dates as far back as when Bugs Bunny first became popular.

McDonalds - McDoomdles. A wonderful place to doodle and meet your DOOM!

grindcore - borecore.

And for the longest time, I had such a hard time pronouncing "macabre" correctly. I kept trying to pronounce all of the letters, and it was so bloody annoying >.<

Fucking French language, anyway...

~Luci

I always say Toxic Hell for taco bell. My girl cant say milk she calls it Mewk. .... Slightly off topic i for longer than i care to admit had the words to metallica's one wrong. The verse should be "darkness imprisoning me all that i see.... I thought it was "Doctor is Visiting Me...in my defense my way still makes sense. Unlike my friend who misheard "Let the bodies hit the floor" with "let the body set the flow" which does not make sense...at all.

"Rock the cat box!" Some songs just have mumbled or otherwise distorted lyrics, that lend themselves well to misinterpretation. One of my former coworkers always mistook "I wanna bop with you baby" from the Dan Seals' song Bop as "I wanna bop you baby". This is understandable, as the "with" is rather muted or covered by a musical note (similar to the "laugh & cry"/"Effing cry" confusion with the Family Guy themesong).I used to think that the Transformers theme song was "More than Mean Stee-Eye", and wondered which one was "Mean Stee-Eye". It doesn't really help that sometimes songs include words or phrases that don't make sense. TV tropes has several tropes related to this: Indecipherable Lyrics, Mondegreen, Word Salad Lyrics, Lyrical Shoehorn, The Unintelligible, Singing Simlish, and Something Something Leonard Bernstein.