LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No one knows this but Needschanging is next to the bed of her girlfriend Samantha. Who right now is in a coma and in critical condition.

JennJenn is also in the hospital probably not in the ICU anymore but she also went into a coma but has awaken from it. She will be ok.

Please pray for Samantha. The doctors say she might not make it. She has only been on DD a few times. I call her Sammy because she's my silly little sammy. JennJenn you already know my choose but i will not forget either of them.

• Like 1

Any more updates be sure to let us know!

Is this to do with depression? I'm only asking as I could move it if you want to clarify what brought on these circumstances. :closedeyes:

heres the burning question........why was she, and jennjenn, in a coma to begin with? not trying to be a dick, but this just seems really odd for something like this to happen. car accident? OD? attempted suicide? im glad they are ok, dont get me wrong. but what is going on?

heres the burning question........why was she, and jennjenn, in a coma to begin with? not trying to be a dick, but this just seems really odd for something like this to happen. car accident? OD? attempted suicide? im glad they are ok, dont get me wrong. but what is going on?

I would rather leave it unsaid. Some know, most don't. Just something happened between us and that's what happened.