LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Ninja Fail...Aka My Sister Knows

Alrighty, what is the point of spending over a year and half being a diapered ninja, secretly indulging in the lifestyle while living at home to only end up leaving a trail of breadcrumbs online that lead to a giant neon sign that says "I like diapers?" As my title says, my sister finally came out and told me she knew that I liked diapers. The nice part is she didn't freak and was actually annoyed that I wouldn't divulge details. I'll break down what happened.

I was conversing with my sister today via skype when we started talking about my weekend. I mentioned how we got one of the girls a Nook over the weekend and my sister thought I meant a NUK. She made the joke when I innocently responded with a "Well she has one of those too." Somehow we ended up discussing kinks and different things like that and I told her about how I wouldn't mind sporting a tail and ears if Mia gave me some. We talked about furries and I mentioned how a chick with a tail is hot but the full body suits, not so much." My mother was in the room(at her house) so we both laughed and told her to leave we were having adult conversation. My mother joked about us being pervs and left. We continued the discussion of kinks and I mentioned that I know a lot of things and from there my sister kept prodding. I tried to divert with the story of how Mia and I went to a dungeon back in July. My sister already knew because my cousin told her. We then talked about cousin being a kinky freak before getting back to me. My sister stated she wanted to ask something and I was a little nervous. I asked her to go ahead. she kept delaying before finally blurting out, "Do you like diapers?" I tied not to answer so I kept asking her where she got the idea from. finally after I admitted it she told me that the video I had of Mia getting stuck in a cardboard box gave me away., My sister and cousin traced it back to my flickr acct and found some photos of my stash. FML!!!!! I was completely flabbergasted but things actually went quite well.

My sister asked basic questions about usage and stuff like that, along with what is involved. I was as vague as can be and insisted to her that I'm not into poop. I asked her what she thought and her comment was simply that "It's between two consenting adults, then who cares?". I was shocked that she was so readily accepting of it? I mean she's as vanilla as vanilla can get but she already knew a little about it from Sexcetera. I advised that we're not all that weird and I confided in her that I had the diaper fetish itself ever since age seven and just started exploring it in the last couple years. I made small talk about it with her and shared some funny antecdotes regarding the folks not knowing about it. I made her promise to keep her mouth shut and she agreed. she has the same stance as myself and Sarah_AB that a fetish does not need to be shared with the parental units. I am assuming my sister knew for months now and she said she was just too embarrassed to ask.

The only other problem is my cousin knows as well, however she is the town whore so I'm not too worried. I am not happy that I had to have this conversation with my sister but stoked that it is true that people do not assume pedophelia the second you talk about diapers. Her only question was if it involved adult diapers and my comment was that my size 36 inch waist is not going to fit into huggies any time soon. She thought there was nothing wrong with it, since the diapers are made for old people, who cares if others enjoy them. I am still in a complete shock.

• Like 2

Wow buster, thats a bummer. My brother found out when our house was broken into. The burglar opened up the place where I keep the diapers and forgot to close it. My brother found them yet was very understanding. Its bad they find out but we are lucky they understand. Its a blessing to have good family.

Ouch. You did well staying in the conversation IMO. I'd have suffered a 'sudden power cut' or 'catastrophic computer crash' right there and then and disappeared for about 5 months, I think :ninja:

Sounds like she didn't freak out though, so hopefully in time the dust will settle and it'll just be one of those things that siblings know about each other that you 'Just. Don't. Mention.'

It's totally normal to be utterly freaked out now though, but I think in the long run, I'd be more worried about the cousin and about how exactly your sister came across the video?

Oh, and I'm not sure that people who are "as vanilla as vanilla can get" watch Sexcetera :P

• Like 1

Autie that is very true regarding Sexcetera, it's just my sister isn't very kinky. I'm not worried about my cousin, she is very self centered herself so she probably has forgotten by now.(fingers crossed)

Still happy that she is calm about it. As long as I don't get an awkward phone call from my folks, I'm good.

I like to hear stories like this, and don't be mad but I corrected your spelling of "diapered" in the header :huh: It's "I' before "A" :P

I was impressed by his correct spelling of 'flabbergasted'.

Wow, who would'a thunk (Jersey SPP?) Mia's fascination with boxes could cause such a stir? :censored: Poor Daddy...

A definite win! :thumbsup: Here's hoping your Sister keeps quiet on this matter ;) Being something of an Eeyore I do need to add that you ought to think through handling any possible unwanted results now- just in case things don't go well :( Always better to have some kind of plan than none B)

Bettypooh

I shall use the three basic precepts of sales if my parents catch wind. LIE, LIE and Lie! :whistling: My sister has leaked many things in the past however I do have a trump card if she prepares to slip up intentionally. She isn't one for blackmail so I'm hoping she can keep her mouth shut.

Thanks Glenn, so far everything seems cool. I just don't want to talk about this with my sister even on a nonjudgmental scale.

Ya that was a bad idea. The only way that any of this is linked is through my email that someone would have to have my password to see. So they would have to hack my email or be on one of these sites. And then my account here doesn't really have any info that would let them know that it was me under this user name. No one else goes on my computers (Desktop and laptop). Also they have passwords, even if I wasn't worried about someone finding diaper stuff on it I don't feel others need to know other personal stuff that might be on your computer.

Not even 24 hours and my sister almost blows my cover. she was trying to make a joke on my facebook page about her chilling in a huggies and didn't realize she couldn't set it to me only. I almost fell over when my cousin sent her a message asking if her fb account got hacked? FML and LOL.

Ya that was a bad idea. The only way that any of this is linked is through my email that someone would have to have my password to see. So they would have to hack my email or be on one of these sites. And then my account here doesn't really have any info that would let them know that it was me under this user name. No one else goes on my computers (Desktop and laptop). Also they have passwords, even if I wasn't worried about someone finding diaper stuff on it I don't feel others need to know other personal stuff that might be on your computer.

Hehe, same with me. Not only that, but the only way I ever visit this site is via my cell phone or using Google Chrome's incognito mode.

I live with my siblings and parents so I take no chances. ;]

CKTC, glad to hear it went alright for you, considering that those of us who are active in this lifestyle are statistically more likely to experience these kinds of incidents. Hope you handled your fb page before that post got too far. .

And Mia in the box? Sounds like a start to a fantastic franchise! Let me know when you wanna workout the details, I can help!

facebook will destroy your life over it.

as for your parents finding out, tell them its none of their buisness.

unless you live alone or with understanding ppl it will be a re-occuring theme

so get used to it or dont do it.......lol

sorry, im not much help.

Hi Curi,

Getting caught sucks. I'm glad your sister was cool about it, but her even joking around on fb is pretty dangerous! You might ask her to take it easy on what she thinks is subtle references... people see these random comments and sometimes insist on an explanation. Not all of them will necessarily hold up! At last resort, you might remind her of whatever you have hanging over her head and ask how it would feel to her if you started making subtle references to that on fb. ...not as a threat, but for her to understand clearly that you don't want to discuss this in front of countless people tuned in to fb!

Good luck!

pt

My folks are pretty dense when it comes to stuff of this nature. My sister is coming home to visit in December so I'm a little nervous that she doesn't say something stupid or that her boyfriend freaks out. who knows, maybe he's into it and hasn't told her.

Oh and by home, I mean back to Connecitcut

Hi Curi,

Getting caught sucks. I'm glad your sister was cool about it, but her even joking around on fb is pretty dangerous! You might ask her to take it easy on what she thinks is subtle references... people see these random comments and sometimes insist on an explanation. Not all of them will necessarily hold up! At last resort, you might remind her of whatever you have hanging over her head and ask how it would feel to her if you started making subtle references to that on fb. ...not as a threat, but for her to understand clearly that you don't want to discuss this in front of countless people tuned in to fb!

Good luck!

pt

My folks are pretty dense when it comes to stuff of this nature. My sister is coming home to visit in December so I'm a little nervous that she doesn't say something stupid or that her boyfriend freaks out.....

I was thinking along these lines too :rolleyes: It seems that you might want to have a private conversation with your sister explaining that you don't want this to go any further -_- And remind her nicely that she too has secrets which you'd never disclose, so that's what you are asking from her B) That should make for a secure compromise ;) If she seems disappointed and you want to continue to share something of this with her, arrange an innocuous 'codeword' between you two alone which refers to diapers that nobody else would understand- that will give her the feeling that there's still room to talk and that she still has a secret with you :D Some people seem to need to share secrets they hold, so if she's one of these the 'codeword' will allow that to happen safely :angel_not:

I know some secrets of my siblings, they know some of mine, and they know some of each other that I don't know. It's always been like this as we grew up. Those things which we were trusted to share and keep between us only strengthens the bond between us as we maintain the secrecy :wub: Plus it's fun to say something at family-only gatherings that the other one understands while nobody else has a clue about even though they noticed :lol: All of us do this and we all know we do, and nobody intrudes on each others secrets :thumbsup: It usually starts a chain reaction of seeing each other relate things among each other- you see the looks of slightly embarrassed surprise without knowing what it means and everyone gets their turn doing it- it's great fun :roflmao: The reason it works for us is our total devotion to each other individually and as a family- it's a way of affirming our total trust in each other while having total respect for each others privacy at the same time :biker_h4h: Another part of the fun is that Mom is baffled by all of this- she is loved and trusted equally but she's not allowed in on any of these secrets- they are for us kids alone :o She's learned that there's no point in inquiring further- we ain't telling on each other anymore :whistling: It's great to feel this level of love!

Bettypooh

I don't mind that my parents know, but if my sister would ever find out I wouldn't know what I would do. She's the biggest blabbermouth in town and I just know that before the next day, no, next hour everyone I know will know.

Why do people insists on telling their parents? I wasn't even going to tell my sister, she just pieced some things together and asked. Meh, approval and acceptance is over-rated. there are already far too many special interests groups trying to force their validity on the general population as it is. I say be happy with who you are and find others who will share in it or if you can't be happy than change who you are. you cannot change others, you can only change yourself..unless you're talking about diapers.

Why do people insists on telling their parents? I wasn't even going to tell my sister, she just pieced some things together and asked. Meh, approval and acceptance is over-rated. there are already far too many special interests groups trying to force their validity on the general population as it is. I say be happy with who you are and find others who will share in it or if you can't be happy than change who you are. you cannot change others, you can only change yourself..unless you're talking about diapers.

I didn't tell my parents. They found out by snooping in my room back when I was living at home, and really flipped-out about it... It really depends on the status of one's relationship with their family as to the acceptance factor. If you have to deal with your family on a daily basis, and they don't accept who/what you are, then there's going to be some friction added to your daily life. If it's more of a "they live a ways away" or "we only see eachother on the holidays, etc.", then there's much less need for that acceptance, as they don't really impact your life as much.