LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forever A Kid Sleeper?

My footed sleeper is showing its age (a bit prematurely in my opinion, but that's another topic), and I'd like to replace it.

My current one is from Jummpin Jammerz and while it's done rather well, the feet are pretty much worn through (the lack of a vinal covering did them in even wearing slippers with them move of the time.

I like the feel and loose fit of these, but wanted a few custom options that they don't provide. Those being button down front instead of snaps / zipper, front pocket with applique and possibly a drop seat.

I emailed Marcie from Forever a Kid and don't think I'll have a problem getting what I want out of this sleeper. However, I've never ordered anyting from them, and before ordering a $100 sleeper I wanted to get a few unbiased opinions on their work.

So, if any of you have experiances with the quality / craftmanship of clothes (sleepers in particular obviously) from Forever a Kid, good bad or indiferent, I'd appreciate hearing them.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Eric,

I have had many items made by FOREVER-A-KID. Marcie Crozier hand makes all the items she sells and her workmanship is better than anything I have bought anywhere else. She will also let you mail her your own fabric so you can have your footed PJ's, onesies, made exactly like you want them. She is the best.

Ok I have my sleeper and it is one of the most comfy things I have ever worn. They will even custom make whatever you want.

Good to know. I'll fire off an email and see what they can do for me.

What country?

It's a US based company, here's their website if you wanted to ask if they ship internationally. Probably not cheap or fast to ship across the pond though, especially from California. The European sites, like "AB Shopping," don't ship to the UK?

Eric,

I have had many items made by FOREVER-A-KID. Marcie Crozier hand makes all the items she sells and her workmanship is better than anything I have bought anywhere else. She will also let you mail her your own fabric so you can have your footed PJ's, onesies, made exactly like you want them. She is the best.

Excellent, it looks like I have a few good places to choose from.

No, go to ebay and buy one from princess of pajamas. They are 40.00 at most and rock. I have 2 and one on the way!

I looked on ebay, and I believe at her store, but they use zippers. Even with a T-shirt underneath I generally find a zipper uncomfortable to sleep in. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Eric,

I agree. I haven't had a sleeper made by her. But I have had shirts and shortalls made and they are real nice. She is also extremely easy to work with - she aims to please.

Theres topics about sleepers in the Diaper Sore forum area

Mejeirs and JCPenny (chain superstore and chain clothes stores) in the USA both stock lovely footer sleepers off the shelf during winter times.

Meijers are the most comfortable ones going with an elasticated back for snuggness - and their price? $14.

JCPenny do fleece AND cotton ones - and even ones with rear openers. Max price: $39

Both stores only stock em during winter months (Oct- 1st Jan ish)

I can't reccommend em highly enough - wait until then a buy a load for yourself.

:)

DP

• 2 weeks later...

The one item I ordered from Foreverakid was snap crotch shortalls, it was made great, owner is an excellent semstress. But it took me 6 months to get my item and business wise I didn't get email replys from 3 emails I sent at between the time i ordered and finally got my item.

As for sleepers the place I like is www.snugasabug.com but as far as I know they only offer zip up fronts.

~Michele (o:~