LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Online Mommy

Guest Chriskc

Guest Chriskc

The story takes place in 01.

Magan hey baby, so why do you enjoy being babied

James, Well I had a bad childhood, dad was crazy and abusive cause of that mom abandoned me!"

Magan, Awww I'm so sorry to hear that. So how long have you been visting this site

James, Not really sure, I just typed up diapers one day, and this site came up.

Magan, That's cool. So what are you looking for

James, Not really sure, guess friends and just see where it goes from there. How bout you, how'd you get into this? What are you looking for

Magan, well believe it or not, my former boss got me into this. He was the typical macho man, I guess he was looking to relieve some stress and pressure. At least that's what he told me. Not sure what I'm looking for, not really into long distance relationships.

James, Wow, so what all did you do to baby him? Yeah I'm not into long distance relationships either. Never know though, if the right person came along, I might be willing to move.

Magan, let's see all that I did to baby him. He was really into this, and he was pretty rich. So he had a nursery built, it had a crib, changing table, and a highchair and a rocking chair.

James, NO Way!

Magan, yeah I know, it was actually pretty cool, he built it all himself. He really did a good job. It was all baby furniture accept bigger.

James, Damn that sounds pretty cool.

Magan, Yeah it was. I guess, I wouldn't mind being a mommy and having my own little baby.

James, that's really cool, you'll notice on here there's alot of guys looking for mommy's!

Magan, Yeah I know, they don't even take the time to try to get to know me. They just say, hey will you be my mommy. Or they're trying to jack off, while they talk to me. You don't seem like that. You seem like a average guy, someone I can get to know and talk to.

James, Thanks that's very nice of you. Yeah I figure, I try to treat others as I want to be treated. I must admit, Magan you do turn me on, I'm glad I'm diapered cause you are making me a little wet.

Magan, well you're not the only one that's wet!

James, oh my! You really are sexy. Is that really your profile picture!

Magan, yeah I like you to, and YES that's really me!

James, well you've really made my night, I was just messing around on here, and then I meet a great girl on here.

Magan, well I feel the same, unfortuntley it's getting late, and I have to get to bed.

James, damn that sucks! I'm just joking, guess it is getting kinda late.

Magan, I'm sorry baby, I'd like to sit on here and talk to you all night. I have work to do.

James, I understand Mommy, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to come out. Please forgive me Magan. Oh yeah, if you don't mind me asking, where do you work.

Magan, nothing to be sorry about baby, I like it when you call me mommy, it really turns me on. I work in a big tall building. I really have to go, try to be on tomorrow night. Shit, I forgot, I won't be on again till Thurs about 8, guess that's 7 your time.

James, That's really cool mommy, hell yeah I'll be on then!

Magan, good deal, well you have a good night. Good night baby James

James, you do the same, dream about me lol. Good night mommy Magan

Tell me what you think. I tried something a little different.

While I say kudos to you for trying a different format than your average story, I personally didn't quite care for it. The back and forth chat is alright, seems to have good enough grammar and punctuation, but without some description and normal storytelling here and there, the chat format kind of comes off as screenplay format, which comes off as a tad bit cheesy...that's just my opinion. For instance, the part about him asking about her picture, if it's really her...this is where some prose describing the picture might have been good. Also, with the chat format, there's little to no character description or development. If you don't have people caring about your characters, you need to work on your storytelling. Again, good attempt at mixing it up here...just saying it didn't quite work for me.

I'm not saying you have to be the Melville of diaper stories or anything. Let's see...what was James doing before he got online? What kind of day did he have? What does he look like? What does Magen look like? Just saying a bit of prose here and there in between portions of chat would be welcome.

Guest Chriskc

The story takes place in 01.

Magan hey baby, so why do you enjoy being babied

James, Well I had a bad childhood, dad was crazy and abusive cause of that mom abandoned me!"

Magan, Awww I'm so sorry to hear that. So how long have you been visting this site

James, Not really sure, I just typed up diapers one day, and this site came up.

Magan, That's cool. So what are you looking for

James, Not really sure, guess friends and just see where it goes from there. How bout you, how'd you get into this? What are you looking for

Magan, well believe it or not, my former boss got me into this. He was the typical macho man, I guess he was looking to relieve some stress and pressure. At least that's what he told me. Not sure what I'm looking for, not really into long distance relationships.

James, Wow, so what all did you do to baby him? Yeah I'm not into long distance relationships either. Never know though, if the right person came along, I might be willing to move.

Magan, let's see all that I did to baby him. He was really into this, and he was pretty rich. So he had a nursery built, it had a crib, changing table, and a highchair and a rocking chair.

James, NO Way!

Magan, yeah I know, it was actually pretty cool, he built it all himself. He really did a good job. It was all baby furniture accept bigger.

James, Damn that sounds pretty cool.

Magan, Yeah it was. I guess, I wouldn't mind being a mommy and having my own little baby.

James, that's really cool, you'll notice on here there's alot of guys looking for mommy's!

Magan, Yeah I know, they don't even take the time to try to get to know me. They just say, hey will you be my mommy. Or they're trying to jack off, while they talk to me. You don't seem like that. You seem like a average guy, someone I can get to know and talk to.

James, Thanks that's very nice of you. Yeah I figure, I try to treat others as I want to be treated. I must admit, Magan you do turn me on, I'm glad I'm diapered cause you are making me a little wet.

Magan, well you're not the only one that's wet!

James, oh my! You really are sexy. Is that really your profile picture!

Magan, yeah I like you to, and YES that's really me!

James, well you've really made my night, I was just messing around on here, and then I meet a great girl on here.

Magan, well I feel the same, unfortuntley it's getting late, and I have to get to bed.

James, damn that sucks! I'm just joking, guess it is getting kinda late.

Magan, I'm sorry baby, I'd like to sit on here and talk to you all night. I have work to do.

James, I understand Mommy, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to come out. Please forgive me Magan. Oh yeah, if you don't mind me asking, where do you work.

Magan, nothing to be sorry about baby, I like it when you call me mommy, it really turns me on. I work in a big tall building. I really have to go, try to be on tomorrow night. Shit, I forgot, I won't be on again till Thurs about 8, guess that's 7 your time.

James, That's really cool mommy, hell yeah I'll be on then!

Magan, good deal, well you have a good night. Good night baby James

James, you do the same, dream about me lol. Good night mommy Magan

Tell me what you think. I tried something a little different.

James, hey mommy

Magan, hey baby

James, how was your day?

Magan, kind hectic, but alot better now that I'm talking to you.

James, right on, that makes me feel good.

Magan, so just for a mental picture, you never told me what you look like. Not that it really matter, cause I'm more about the heart then the looks.

James, well that's cool, yeah guess we never did get around to that. Well I'm 5'9, hispanic/white. Black hair brown eyes, gotee and earring. My weight goes back and forth, between 179-185 lol.

Magan, wow you sound sexy baby!

James, thanks mommy. So that's really you, man you're hot! I've noticed some people will say they're a mommy. Then you find out, they're a hairy old man. Dicking around!

Magan, yeah that's me. Except I now have A spiral perm, and my eyes change with the clothes I wear. From blue/green. My weight fluctuate's from 115-120, guess that's not bad for my 5'5 frame lol.

James, hell no, you're a milf lol. So is your hair really blond, or do you dye it.

Magan, I can't be a Milf, if I don't have any kids lol. Yes i'm a natural blond.

James, guess you could be a Milf, if I'm your baby boy!

Magan, yeah never thought of it like that.

James, I'm just joking.

Magan, I'm not, I like the idea.

James WOOO! Awesome. Sorry, I'm a big Ric Flair fan.

Magan, oh yeah me 2!

James, damn really! Cool, I'm going to style and profile, all night long!

Magan, lol you're funny.

James, If you don't mind me asking, why did you quit babying your boss.

Magan, Not at all. He and I never had sex, it was strictly me babying him.

James, hey I'm not here to judge, You're a very cool person.

Magan, oh no baby, I know you're not judging. Thanks you're not bad yourself.

James, so if you don't mind me asking, how'd you all meet.

Magan, no I don't mind talking about it. I was in a bad relationship, my x boyfriend used to mentally and physically abuse me.

James, damn I'm so sorry to hear about that.

Magan, yeah I know, but sometimes out of something bad, comes something good.

James, true that, wow you're too good too be true!!

Magan, oh baby so are you. Ok so when I left my x bf, Robert met me at a Denny's. I was sitting there crying, my x bf kept the car, and all my stuff. He even killed my cat!

James, man I'm so sorry to hear about that. Wish I was there to beat the shit out of that SOB!

Magan, oh it's ok, don't get your diaper in a bunch lol!

James, damn you make me blush. So what else happened.

Magan, well you make me all warm and fuzzy inside as well. Robert saw me, he was several years older then me. He was very nice to me, he felt sorry for me. We sit there and talked all night. He was Ceo of the company he worked for. He set me up with a job, car housing and everything. Oh yeah, he sent some guys to beat the shit out of my x. lol

James, damn the guy seems really nice, I'm glad he was there for you.

Magan, yeah me too!

James, so what happened to Robert? How'd he tell you about his baby side.

Magan, well Robert died, he passed away at the beginning to the year

James, I'm sorry to hear about that.

Magan, yeah it's to bad, he really was a good guy.

James, so how did he tell you about his baby side.

Magan, well you see, his wife used to baby him, he said he found it very relaxing. He'd be at work, telling everyone what to do. Then he'd come home, and get his diaper put on, and his wife would feed him a bottle. Guess kinda of a role reversal.

James, wow what a lucky guy. So how'd you get involved.

Magan, Well unfortuntley his wife died in a car wreck, she was hit by a drunk driver. Robert's world was destroyed. Guess it don't matter now, but he had the drunk driver killed. Robert was a very good guy, but if you fucked with him. That was your mistake!

James, wow he sounds like a mafia type lol.

Magan, not sure, I just never got in his personal business.

James, so how'd you get involved in babying him.

Magan, well after his wife was killed, he was a wreck. I went over to cheer him up, and we began talking. He told me about his wife, and how she used to baby him. It took him awhile, but eventually he told me about it.

James, this is very interesting.

Magan, yeah it's all kinda wild. So he just told me all about this. I didn't judge him, and he asked me if I wouldn't mind roleplaying with him. It took me awhile, but after I thought about it, I was very happy to, I mean this man saved me and set my life up. This

was my chance to show him how grateful I was.

James, wow that's a very sweet story, you're to kind.

Magan, thanks baby. Well it's getting late, can you be on tomorrow same time.

James, you know I will!

Magan, good deal. Well nite nite baby.

James, nite Mommy.

Guest Chriskc

is this fantasy or real, cause it is good

It's fantasy, sorry about that. Thanks, glad you like it. If you want something real, check out my gf and her mom story. It's my life story. I'd like to see what you think.

Hey I liked it too. It was good that you took BabyFergstar advise. Its important to understand what you were feeling or doing at these times. Explain how you were dressed when you went on line. What she did in detail how she babied her boss. Things like that. In your other story you never mentioned some of these things. How can I say this ..... draw the story out. Make a one page story into a 3 page story by what happened.

Keep it going though. I enjoyed this.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest diaperboykcmo

James, hey mommy

Magan, hey baby

James, how was your day?

Magan, kind hectic, but alot better now that I'm talking to you.

James, right on, that makes me feel good.

Magan, so just for a mental picture, you never told me what you look like. Not that it really matter, cause I'm more about the heart then the looks.

James, well that's cool, yeah guess we never did get around to that. Well I'm 5'9, hispanic/white. Black hair brown eyes, gotee and earring. My weight goes back and forth, between 179-185 lol.

Magan, wow you sound sexy baby!

James, thanks mommy. So that's really you, man you're hot! I've noticed some people will say they're a mommy. Then you find out, they're a hairy old man. Dicking around!

Magan, yeah that's me. Except I now have A spiral perm, and my eyes change with the clothes I wear. From blue/green. My weight fluctuate's from 115-120, guess that's not bad for my 5'5 frame lol.

James, hell no, you're a milf lol. So is your hair really blond, or do you dye it.

Magan, I can't be a Milf, if I don't have any kids lol. Yes i'm a natural blond.

James, guess you could be a Milf, if I'm your baby boy!

Magan, yeah never thought of it like that.

James, I'm just joking.

Magan, I'm not, I like the idea.

James WOOO! Awesome. Sorry, I'm a big Ric Flair fan.

Magan, oh yeah me 2!

James, damn really! Cool, I'm going to style and profile, all night long!

Magan, lol you're funny.

James, If you don't mind me asking, why did you quit babying your boss.

Magan, Not at all. He and I never had sex, it was strictly me babying him.

James, hey I'm not here to judge, You're a very cool person.

Magan, oh no baby, I know you're not judging. Thanks you're not bad yourself.

James, so if you don't mind me asking, how'd you all meet.

Magan, no I don't mind talking about it. I was in a bad relationship, my x boyfriend used to mentally and physically abuse me.

James, damn I'm so sorry to hear about that.

Magan, yeah I know, but sometimes out of something bad, comes something good.

James, true that, wow you're too good too be true!!

Magan, oh baby so are you. Ok so when I left my x bf, Robert met me at a Denny's. I was sitting there crying, my x bf kept the car, and all my stuff. He even killed my cat!

James, man I'm so sorry to hear about that. Wish I was there to beat the shit out of that SOB!

Magan, oh it's ok, don't get your diaper in a bunch lol!

James, damn you make me blush. So what else happened.

Magan, well you make me all warm and fuzzy inside as well. Robert saw me, he was several years older then me. He was very nice to me, he felt sorry for me. We sit there and talked all night. He was Ceo of the company he worked for. He set me up with a job, car housing and everything. Oh yeah, he sent some guys to beat the shit out of my x. lol

James, damn the guy seems really nice, I'm glad he was there for you.

Magan, yeah me too!

James, so what happened to Robert? How'd he tell you about his baby side.

Magan, well Robert died, he passed away at the beginning to the year

James, I'm sorry to hear about that.

Magan, yeah it's to bad, he really was a good guy.

James, so how did he tell you about his baby side.

Magan, well you see, his wife used to baby him, he said he found it very relaxing. He'd be at work, telling everyone what to do. Then he'd come home, and get his diaper put on, and his wife would feed him a bottle. Guess kinda of a role reversal.

James, wow what a lucky guy. So how'd you get involved.

Magan, Well unfortuntley his wife died in a car wreck, she was hit by a drunk driver. Robert's world was destroyed. Guess it don't matter now, but he had the drunk driver killed. Robert was a very good guy, but if you fucked with him. That was your mistake!

James, wow he sounds like a mafia type lol.

Magan, not sure, I just never got in his personal business.

James, so how'd you get involved in babying him.

Magan, well after his wife was killed, he was a wreck. I went over to cheer him up, and we began talking. He told me about his wife, and how she used to baby him. It took him awhile, but eventually he told me about it.

James, this is very interesting.

Magan, yeah it's all kinda wild. So he just told me all about this. I didn't judge him, and he asked me if I wouldn't mind roleplaying with him. It took me awhile, but after I thought about it, I was very happy to, I mean this man saved me and set my life up. This

was my chance to show him how grateful I was.

James, wow that's a very sweet story, you're to kind.

Magan, thanks baby. Well it's getting late, can you be on tomorrow same time.

James, you know I will!

Magan, good deal. Well nite nite baby.

James, nite Mommy.

Magan, you there baby?

James. Yeah it's been ahwile, I thought maybe you didn't want to talk anymore!

Magan, oh know baby, I'm so sorry I've been really busy. So how've you been?

James, not bad, I'm so glad to hear back from you. You seem really cool.

Magan, you too baby.

James, I watched this movie the other day it was called phenomenon, then this other show called my life. They were both sad, but both them shows made me think. We should all appreciate life. You never know what it might bring. We're all on borrowed time!

Magan, yeah I've seen both of them, John Travolita, and Michael Keaton, are two of my favorite actors. Both them movies are great.

James, do you like baseball?

Magan, yeah I do. Why?

James, oh I was just curious. I went to the Royals game the other night.

Magan, oh that's cool. I've been so busy, really haven't had time for that. Last game I was at, was the Yankee's game.

James, oh I hate the yankees.

Magan lol. Hey do you have any plans for Tuesday?

James, no why? wsup

Magan, well after I get off on Tuesday. I'm off for 2 weeks

James, damn that's awesome!

Magan, yeah I was thinking, I could send you a ticket. We could hang out and stuff.

James, hell yeah. That would be alot of fun.

Magan, Good I'm glad to hear that. Actually I already have a ticket, my boss was having a friend fly in, but he couldn't make it at the last second. It almost seems like fate.

James, sounds good to me.

Magan, ok the plane leaves at 10.

James, hey you never told me where you work

Magan, I work in a big building in New York.

James, well that don't tell me much.

Magan, lol I know. I work in the WTC

James, wow, I've always seen the towers on tv. Them things are huge.

Magan, yeah I know. Everytime I go to work, I'm still in awe

James, I bet. So when does the plane leave.

Magan, on Tuesday, I'll be off at 5. Let me look at my calendar. Ok it's Sept 11.

James, cool. I'll see you then.

Magan, ok don't be late. Just call my cell when you get in. The ticket will be there tomorrow.

James, can't wait. See ya then mommy. lol

Magan, I can't wait baby. I have to go, I need to go shopping for my baby.

James, you mean me!

Magan, who else silly!

James, ok good night mommy.

Magan, good night baby.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Nice! I have not decided if I like this yet or not. What was the point of bringing up that horrible day in a diaper story?

It was just a way to end it. If you notice, I say the story is based in 01. On that day so many people were affected, kinda like the stone thrown in the water. The ripple effect.

We know the outcome but the characters don't!

To me a movie or story, is made to entertain or captivate the audiance. I love movies, or books, where you come away from it like wow, I never saw that coming. I feel, I accomplished that.

Guest diaperboykcmo

I appreciate the comments. Nothing is sacred, it's just a story. There are movies all the time about tragic events, I know 2 guys that ran from the dust cloud.

I have nothing but respect for those brave heroes and their families that died on 9-11. I recorded the events as it actaully happend on vcr tape. I watch it every 9-11, like Bush said he never forgot 9-11. I'm the same way, I'll never forget. Unfortuntley too many have, they're talking about building a Mosque at the WTC site. That's total BS!

If you were watching a movie, and everything was great and it centered about 2 people meeting. That date happened to be 9-11, you'd come away from it, like damn that sucked! You'd probably even be sad!

Like I said, I accomplished my goal, captivate and leave you kinda breathless. You can read hundred's of stories with the happy ending.

I respect your feelings, sorry if I offened anyone. That was never the intention.

Most importantly, it's just a story.

Guest diaperboykcmo

No...I live in New York I was in the building when the plane hit please don't make this end the way I think it is going. You're doing a good job please don't.

Thank god you survived. I respect your opinion, remember it's just a story. I have a better explanation, I just wanted to acknowledge what you went through.

I don't want to be like the other writers, I want my niche to be kinda like a surprise, one hell of a ride. You never know where it's going.

Once again, thank god you're alive. God bless.

Or did I survive? On the anniversary of that day I don't watch TV at all.I have bad dreams about that day and sometime wish I was dead. All those innocent people. (Yes I know I need help and I'm getting it) I have great comfort for my diapers now. More than before. My Doctor " Dr. Mary Evans helps me. She showed me the right way to put them on when I first told her (that's because I wet my pants while we were talking and I leaked) and she has been helping in more ways then one.

I'm sure your readers want more so please continue your story. If I see 9 1 1 in it I will stop reading.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Or did I survive? On the anniversary of that day I don't watch TV at all.I have bad dreams about that day and sometime wish I was dead. All those innocent people. (Yes I know I need help and I'm getting it) I have great comfort for my diapers now. More than before. My Doctor " Dr. Mary Evans helps me. She showed me the right way to put them on when I first told her (that's because I wet my pants while we were talking and I leaked) and she has been helping in more ways then one.

I'm sure your readers want more so please continue your story. If I see 9 1 1 in it I will stop reading.

I'm so sorry, you've had such a bad time. I've herd about things like that before where people die in a wreck, but the one who survives feel guilty. I wish you nothing but the best.

I'm done with the story.

You are all talking about never forgetting 9-11 but you are saying that because this person has written about it your going to stop reading!! To me that is the same as forgetting ( its like saying thats happen lets just get on with life). while I have to say that's up to you why not wait and see they might not use that exact location just because Megan works there she might not be in WTC at the time and they meet up just because she works there and they have planed to meet on 9-11 DOES NOT MEAN that is the way it will go

Guest diaperboykcmo

You are all talking about never forgetting 9-11 but you are saying that because this person has written about it your going to stop reading!! To me that is the same as forgetting ( its like saying thats happen lets just get on with life). while I have to say that's up to you why not wait and see they might not use that exact location just because Megan works there she might not be in WTC at the time and they meet up just because she works there and they have planed to meet on 9-11 DOES NOT MEAN that is the way it will go

I never thought of it like that. I just left it hanging, so yeah anything could happen.

I appreciate the comments. Nothing is sacred, it's just a story. There are movies all the time about tragic events, I know 2 guys that ran from the dust cloud.

I have nothing but respect for those brave heroes and their families that died on 9-11. I recorded the events as it actaully happend on vcr tape. I watch it every 9-11, like Bush said he never forgot 9-11. I'm the same way, I'll never forget. Unfortuntley too many have, they're talking about building a Mosque at the WTC site. That's total BS!

If you were watching a movie, and everything was great and it centered about 2 people meeting. That date happened to be 9-11, you'd come away from it, like damn that sucked! You'd probably even be sad!

Like I said, I accomplished my goal, captivate and leave you kinda breathless. You can read hundred's of stories with the happy ending.

I respect your feelings, sorry if I offened anyone. That was never the intention.

Most importantly, it's just a story.

The story is fine. I've followed it and probably will continue to follow it.

I respect the people who bravely worked in the aftermath. Someone I know went down there pretty much on his own and saved at least one woman personally and did a lot more work. I think of him and others who worked there as true heroes.

I do not believe that victim = hero. I do feel very bad for all the victims and their families. I can't feel their pain anymore than the pain of a family whose loved one was killed by a simple(?) murderer. I can only feel bad for them. As for the WTC, some heros were also victims, but I do not believe that all victims were heros simply because they died.

Further, I do not believe that Muslim = Terrorist. There are many, many Christian terrorists (what about the federal building in Kansas City? - should we not allow any Christian church near that site?) There are many Muslim terrorists, but there are many, many more who are not. Islam is a threat to us in part because of the way we've treated them. I'd hope that perhaps we all might have learned something from the Crusades.

Yes, you are entitled to an opinion. You are entitled to an enlightened opinion, an un-enlightened opinion, one with clear perspective and one with clouded perspective. Some will say they hold a particular opinion because they were around at the time, or knew people who died, etc, etc. On the other hand, there are many relatives and friends of victims who have spoken out against knee-jerk response to ALL Muslims.

If the only thing we take away from 911 is fear and hatred, we've allowed the terrorists to win. That is what they wanted. If we fear and hate ALL muslims, we will only create a bigger problem that we had before. Our world will be less safe. If we use our heads AND our hearts - if we look at all sides of the problem and act a little more rational and thoughtful rather than simple react to our basest instincts, we might be a little better off.

I know this opinion will NOT be popular with many and a huge discussion of it is NOT appropriate here. I've expressed one point of view in reaction to the author's point of view. I'd suggest those of you who now hate and disrespect me, not bother to begin flames here. Instead, let's get back to the story. I will NOT further react to any replies on this topic here. I merely felt it important to add this particular point of view as an alternative point of view to the author's.

Guest diaperboykcmo

The story is fine. I've followed it and probably will continue to follow it.

I respect the people who bravely worked in the aftermath. Someone I know went down there pretty much on his own and saved at least one woman personally and did a lot more work. I think of him and others who worked there as true heroes.

I do not believe that victim = hero. I do feel very bad for all the victims and their families. I can't feel their pain anymore than the pain of a family whose loved one was killed by a simple(?) murderer. I can only feel bad for them. As for the WTC, some heros were also victims, but I do not believe that all victims were heros simply because they died.

Further, I do not believe that Muslim = Terrorist. There are many, many Christian terrorists (what about the federal building in Kansas City? - should we not allow any Christian church near that site?) There are many Muslim terrorists, but there are many, many more who are not. Islam is a threat to us in part because of the way we've treated them. I'd hope that perhaps we all might have learned something from the Crusades.

Yes, you are entitled to an opinion. You are entitled to an enlightened opinion, an un-enlightened opinion, one with clear perspective and one with clouded perspective. Some will say they hold a particular opinion because they were around at the time, or knew people who died, etc, etc. On the other hand, there are many relatives and friends of victims who have spoken out against knee-jerk response to ALL Muslims.

If the only thing we take away from 911 is fear and hatred, we've allowed the terrorists to win. That is what they wanted. If we fear and hate ALL muslims, we will only create a bigger problem that we had before. Our world will be less safe. If we use our heads AND our hearts - if we look at all sides of the problem and act a little more rational and thoughtful rather than simple react to our basest instincts, we might be a little better off.

I know this opinion will NOT be popular with many and a huge discussion of it is NOT appropriate here. I've expressed one point of view in reaction to the author's point of view. I'd suggest those of you who now hate and disrespect me, not bother to begin flames here. Instead, let's get back to the story. I will NOT further react to any replies on this topic here. I merely felt it important to add this particular point of view as an alternative point of view to the author's.

All I can say is, not all Muslims are terrorists, but all Terrorists are Muslim.

I never thought of it like that. I just left it hanging, so yeah anything could happen.

I'm sorry I mentioned it. I didn't want you to stop your story because of me. Others like your story. Why not finish it.

All I can say is, not all Muslims are terrorists, but all Terrorists are Muslim.

And so the Oklahoma City bombers??? You can say anything you want to say - whether it's true or not. It does not take a lot of sophisticated research to figure this out. You only need to open your eyes. I'm sorry you and others feel this way.

NOW...let's get back to the story...

Guest diaperboykcmo

I'm sorry I mentioned it. I didn't want you to stop your story because of me. Others like your story. Why not finish it.

No you had nothing to do with it. I decided to finish it like that, kinda like a curve ball just hanging there. I left it up to the reader to draw the conclusion.

I enjoyed writing it, thought it was kinda different.