LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oct Birmingham Age-Play And Dl Munch

Cid

Hi I will poat the proper post a little later, just to say that the munch will be on the 4th weekend this time as I am away on the 3rd (well you can all meet up on the 3rd if you like as well :)) so it will be on the the 23rd for you people that need to plan ahead :P

• 2 weeks later...

There's an old friend of mine who is thinking of going, for his sake I think I might join him. He already knows Skunky and FrostyPaws (we've all kind-of known each other over 7 years now... that's scary).

What's the time and meeting place then?

sorry for not replying as soon as I side I would with more details.

same as the norm really 12 o'clock to around 5 or when the last people want to leave.

I am looking at new places just to mix it up but this time it is at The Old Contemptibles (176 Edmund Street, Birmingham, B3 2HB) again.

if any more info is needed then just ask orcheck out the last topic about the munch.

and yes there should be one in december and it will be in burmingham... maybe a little eairly in the month... have to think about that one.

Wow, this sounds amazing. I've just moved to the West Midlands area and have just started dipping my toe into the various local scenes and this is something I'd definitely like to attend. Are there any details I need to be aware of or do I just turn up?

Cid has unfortantly other proioties today so his asked me to run the munch for today, Same as normal though I'll try and get our usral spot by the door. I'm wearing black trousers and a shirt with dark colour lines There Will also be an A.Z on the table.