LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello everyone. I have always wanted to use a butt plug but don't know what the best one is and will it make me perminetly incontinent?

Anal play can be fun, if you're new to it, the key to remember is go slow, and use lots and lots of lube. start off with smaller toys/fingers. if you're using your fingers - i suggest gloves, they'll cover your nails/cuticles and make it less likely that you'll scratch the sensitive inner skin. As for toys, use condoms on them too. one, it eliminates any concern over the quality of the toy - ie does the toy contain harsh chemcials that can be absorbed via contact? (ie cheaply made jelly toys etc) Two, it makes clean-up a cinch.

As for a buttplug making you incontentent? I'm sure there's someone somewhere who'll pipe up how its possible, in an exception to the rule type case - ie extreme use etc.

but from the perspective of casual moderate use - no, a plug wont make you incontinent.

cheers

So say like a ring buttplug was left in for like 3 months straight (other than takin in out long enough 2 clean) that wouldn't make u bowle incontinet?

Seriously? That's a real question?

Guest NaughtyAshes

So say like a ring buttplug was left in for like 3 months straight (other than takin in out long enough 2 clean) that wouldn't make u bowle incontinet?

Nope, it would just kill you dead slowly and painfully, but you'd be totally continent till the day you die. In fact, it would constipate you, thats how the killing happens.

• Like 3

I'm imagining all the little critters getting in through the hole while you sleep and play. Not to mention how dry everything will be up there. Not necessarily the best thing to do. Maybe once in a while it can be used to give yourself the feeling of temporary incontinence (if anything will pass through the hole).

I'm reliably told (cough) that plugs of almost any size won't affect your ability to manage your bowels. There are plugs over 5 inches in diameter, and while they supposedly cause temporary leakage for a few hours, the anal sphincters are like any other muscles. If properly stretched and exercised they can do amazing things and still do their original job.

Think of it this way, if you stretched properly over time to do the splits, would it stop you being able to walk?

Just take it slowly, avoid (too much) pain, and have fun.

There are plenty of articles out there to support the fact that anal play can actually strengthen your muscles down there and improve that area. The time when issues arise is when things are done improperly like tearing which will cause a whole new list of problems. As others have said, go slow and work your way up in size.

I've seen videos on the net of girl and guys taking extremely large items in their stretched out rectums like two fist or larger and they seem to have full anal control and can close up their anus. You may be left with temporary gape for a few minutes MAX after extended use of a butt plug but nothing to make you incontinent.

There is no quick fix to reversing your potty training but with a little dedication and some effort you could be well on your way to wetting and messing naturally.

For those interested in gaining incontinence to become diaper dependent please email me at socalab@verizon.net for a free paper on a Natural Unpotty Training Program. This has helped many get to their desired levels. I will also be happy to include audio samples of my affordable Hypnosis System built around this program. Combined with a program of action consisting of daily diaper usage and positive affirmation you should get to your goals with very little effort.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB :thumbsup:

http://socalab.250x.com

My friend says thx 4 everyones addvice! He,s such a chicken 2 talk and ask questions. So, what other things are talked about on here? And does anyone live in crecsent city ca? That's not my friend asking this time- its me. My friend is pretty into the butt stuff and sex with his partner. But I,m not. Not to say I cast judgement on anyone that does cuse I don't. Unfortunetly I am completely incontinent due to extreme abuse as child. My friend did not want to b incontinet like myself. I ask if anyone on this chat is from crescent city cus I could use a friend that could understand and encourage me threw my incontince-even if you wear diapers 4 fun- atleast I wouldn't b alone.

• 4 weeks later...