LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Guy

Hello people,

I'm a 27 yr old male DL, from MI. I wear diapers most of the time for fun. I live with my GF who I'm not really sure knows theres a sexual side to wearing diapers, but she's fine with me wearing whenever I would like to.

I've liked diapers since I was very young and probably like everyone here I've experienced alot of shame and things related to this fetish.

well anyway hello and nice to meet you all!

-Jeff-

Welcome and I'm glad for you that your GF is tolerant :)

My unsolicted advice is not to push her or expect that she will view this the way you do. Accept the tolerance part and ask innocently about her limits regarding it. Just realize that people your age date to find marriage partners and mates to have children with. If you too are serious, you'll have to discuss your DL expectations while you have small children in the house. Others have dealt with this but it will require a mutual decision.

Until you get that really serious point, have fun and thanks for enlighting another person to what we enjoy.

Aloha,

Honu

Hi Jeff,

Welcome to DD. Honu is right. Be grateful for the relationship you currently have, go forward with her slowly but don't push it. Digesting a fetish like this takes some time for those who are not quite aware of what it's all about. The one plus you have now is that here you should not feel the shame of diapers and their related things. We are all here to share in one way or another.

Hello

Thanks alot for the advice, this is quite a serious relationship, we're planning on marriage when she finishes college. As for her tolerancy I know I am quite fortunate that she has no problems with me wearing. She has even worn a bit herself, though i wouldn't call her an abdl.

anyway thanks again for the warm welcomes everyone.