LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Day Of The Wanna-Bees

Day Of The Wanna-Bees

But once a year, a day arrives where adults can (and often do) come out of their closet. People who wouldn’t dare expose themselves on any level to the public eye are suddenly transformed in their secret wish. For just this one day you see them commuting, working and socializing all in costume.

Yes, gang. The Halloween train is coming down the track and will pull into the station right on schedule on October 31st.

Things have sure changed. In the olden days, kids made their own costumes and blasted around the neighborhood collecting candy. Now, there are a bizillion stores including thrift shops selling costumes with their largest clients being adults. Over the last 10 years I have seen adults wearing things that would be publicly unacceptable anytime day or night but most accepted on Halloween. It is the day of the Wanna-Bees.

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Ahh Halloween... the day I dread with a passion as I usually end up working til 3am.

My thought on it... MARTIAL LAW when Halloween happens and shut down all the bars in my college town to avoid the inevitable stupid bullshit that happens every damn year. People get so stupid in my town on Halloween it's not funny. Nothing like walking to work on the Sunday morning after and finding passed out drunken college kids everywhere and the streets littered with empty beer cans and bottles.

On the plus sides, the costumes are pretty damn good. One year I saw a guy dressed as Bender from Futurama that was really awesome, and twice at where I work I've seen guys dressed as the anchor team from Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy. I also saw someone in a good Lt. Dangle costume from Reno 911! and I've seen some really good costumes that make me chuckle. You have the occasional Rick Vaughn from Major League- but they don't have what I have- an authentic Major League II Rick Vaughn Cleveland Indians jersey I won on eBay.

I hope that those do celebrate Halloween do it safe and don't cause trouble.

BabyChris121675

Guest NaughtyAshes

I'm going to voice my opinion as an anti-Halloween abdl. The whole thing is a mess from the ugly decorations to the stupid drunken behavior by adults to the prevalence of overly sweet candy sticking to everything.

Seriously, I don't think many adults use this day to "be themselves" - as I'm sure most people are not giant tomatoes, or man eating zombies inside. Secondly, if Halloween is the only day you go out as yourself, seek therapy. I can't imagine how painful it must be staying bottled up like that all year.

Otherwise, enjoy your day. :) I'll just be calling into work sick, staying inside, and going to bed early. :)

. MARTIAL LAW

ok i swear it took me reading your post four times to realize you were saying m a r t i a l not marital law.. i was like what the hell does being married have to do with halloween.!!!

I love love love halloween.. i love decorating for halloween.... about three years ago we went to the not so scary halloween party at disney world and it was incredible.... i can't wait until we are able to go back there at that time of year!