LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Mention On "Glee"

I'm watching last night's episode of "Glee" and noticed something [i'm kinda surprised nobody's posted it. hehe] :D

The scene I'm referring to starts at 6:34 [without commercials] and involved John Stamos and Heather Morris, playing the characters of Carl and Brittany, respectively. (though I guess you probably already figured that out. :lol: )

This was the scene:

(Brittany is in the dentist's office)

Brittany: This room looks like the one on the spaceship where I got probed.

Carl: So, Brittany, you, uh...you have the worst teeth I've ever seen. You have cavities in every single tooth. It's got to be some sort of record.

Brittany: Please don't paw on my teeth [not sure what she said here; I don't have subtitles]; when I smile, I look like an adult baby, but with boobs.

That was the line and I just wanted to let everyone else know about it. hehe :D

I'm watching last night's episode of "Glee" and noticed something [i'm kinda surprised nobody's posted it. hehe] :D

The scene I'm referring to starts at 6:34 [without commercials] and involved John Stamos and Heather Morris, playing the characters of Carl and Brittany, respectively. (though I guess you probably already figured that out. :lol: )

This was the scene:

Carl: So, Brittany, you, uh...you have the worst teeth I've ever seen. You have cavities in every single tooth. It's got to be some sort of record.

Brittany: Please don't paw on my teeth [not sure what she said here; I don't have subtitles]; when I smile, I look like an adult baby, but with boobs.

Thanks for the info, hopefully someone will post it on youtube or something.

It's always good for us to get some main stream play, as long as it's good. It helps for more people to hear and understand this. It will make it easier for us to tell our mate.

I know back in 93, when I told my x girlfriend it was still pretty new. It wasen't even close to being as main stream as it is now.

This was the scene:

I hate to say it, but I think she was saying with her teeth messed up. She was saying she looks like a baby, who is a adult with boobs. She's not saying a Adultbaby. I wish though!