LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning Curve

hello everybody,

I have been logging into chat since last autumn and enjoy the chat so much that I never really bothered to check out the rest of the site. I used to read a couple of posts on the boards but couldn't really navigate my way around. The same went for checking out profiles. I normally just imagine what those people who regularly chat look like. Well this interval in the chat room has meant that I have had time to check out all the other forums, and boy has it been an eyeopener. I now have a fuller picture of what my freinds are like.

So why not take this opportunity to look on the bright side and learn a little

Dubie

hello everybody,

I have been logging into chat since last autumn and enjoy the chat so much that I never really bothered to check out the rest of the site. I used to read a couple of posts on the boards but couldn't really navigate my way around. The same went for checking out profiles. I normally just imagine what those people who regularly chat look like. Well this interval in the chat room has meant that I have had time to check out all the other forums, and boy has it been an eyeopener. I now have a fuller picture of what my freinds are like.

So why not take this opportunity to look on the bright side and learn a little

Dubie

True. I was a board user long before I cared about chat here. I write stories so I'm more into reading and writing more lengthy things.

Glad to see you branch out, Dubie.

True. I was a board user long before I cared about chat here. I write stories so I'm more into reading and writing more lengthy things.

Glad to see you branch out, Dubie.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why thanks Botox,

I think the reason I like chat so much is that I'm a gabber, I think I must have swallowed a bit of the Blarney stone when I was kissing it. And Im at college and seem to spend my life writing English Essays , so to give my brain a rest I engage in one liners in chat.

Some might call me bitchy, but I prefer to see it as the Irish acerbic wit. lol

Only joking , but I will be coming back here to the boards because they have me laughing tomyself , besides I have to see what happens babyd in Warrens story.

See ya around Dubie

Hi Dubie, I was just the opposite - I checked out just about everything on this site before going to the chat room. With the chat room closed for a little bit I thought that there would be a significant increase in activity on the boards, but I haven't noticed any increase except for viewers. Glad to hear you have a new appreciation for this site and your friends. Don't think I've ever seen you in the chat room, but I'm looking forward to it. :D Don't stay away too long.

I hear ya guys. I don't hang in the chat that much -- mostly on the forums. And I really wasn't that active on these forums until late August, even though I was something like the 8th signed up on them.

I go into the chatroom sometimes, but only to be make fun of people and or debate things that don't have to do with diapers. For the most part though I'm a lurker on these forums, only posting where I have something clever or exteremely stupid to say... Barring this thread of course.