LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pc Building Assistance

::Wonders if this thread is dead?::

Well we're still here so I hope not :lol: Just after I started this thread things started to go sour with some of my extra-curricular activities and it's taken most of my spare time to handle it. Luckily I have this website and my friends here :wub: to give me a break from the madness of reality- along with time enough to visit and think of better and nicer things so I can maintain my sanity- what I still have left of it :screwy: Please enjoy the elevator music and accept my apologies for the delay while you're placed on hold :whistling::roflmao::blush: I'll get back to this ASAP- promise :D

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

I deceided this time to use an SSD drive instead of the normal HDD, much more expensive and at only 64gb not exactly big but my god its fast.

I installed Windows 7 on that, and just set all my downloads and installs onto the 500gb HDD.

Im currently running

Asus M4a77TD motherboard

AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.2 (overclocked to 3.55)

8 GB Corsair 1600

64gb kingston SDD

Corsair 650W PSU

My graphics card sucks so bad im not even going to mention it lol, i havent got round to getting a new one as of yet, and i dont play too many games these days.

Any reccomendations ?

• 4 months later...

I deceided this time to use an SSD drive instead of the normal HDD, much more expensive and at only 64gb not exactly big but my god its fast.

I installed Windows 7 on that, and just set all my downloads and installs onto the 500gb HDD.

Im currently running

Asus M4a77TD motherboard

AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.2 (overclocked to 3.55)

8 GB Corsair 1600

64gb kingston SDD

Corsair 650W PSU

My graphics card sucks so bad im not even going to mention it lol, i havent got round to getting a new one as of yet, and i dont play too many games these days.

Any reccomendations ?

Not bad rig there, although not keen on AMD myself.

My current build is:

Foxconn ITL-031 motherboard (takes max 16gb DRR3 1333mhz ram)

4GB of Kingston ram DRR3 1333mhz

500gb Samsung Spinpoint F3 16mb hard disk (can't even hear it, it's so quiet). Also runs ultra cool.

OCZ 400w(continous) ModXStream Pro PSU

Intel Core i3 540 @ 3.07ghz CPU (dual core) , probably upgrade to the i5 or i7 in the future.

Nvidia Geforce GT220 1gb DDR2 graphics card

Microsoft Wired Desktop 600 softtouch and spill resistant keyboard and mouse.

Xigmatek Asgard pure black edition gaming case,screwless with anti-vibration mounts and front case fan and dust filter.

1x 120mm Xigmatek LED case cooling fan for rear.

2x 15 inch random Dell lcd monitors (fairly crappy resolution though), so want better ones soon, maybe Samsung or similar.

2x KRK RP5 G2 studio monitors active speakers.

Eset Smart Security 4 (anti virus, anti-spam, anti-spyware, firewall). Best one I ever used, minimum system/resource hog and super fast scanning and so far best protection as well.

Windows XP Professional (genuine version), I want to buy Windows 7 very soon. Windows Vista is a HUGE system/resource hog and pile of shit.