LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Rash Cream

Billiardnut

Oddly enough there are all kinds of opinions and posts for the best diaper and plastic pants but not one of the most important things .... diaper rash cream. I've developed a diaper rash and using the only thing that I could find for it at the store but I'm not getting a whole lot of relief. Along with everything else diaper related - I thought I would ask you folks what works best for you :girlbaby:

Thanks!

Oddly enough there are all kinds of opinions and posts for the best diaper and plastic pants but not one of the most important things .... diaper rash cream. I've developed a diaper rash and using the only thing that I could find for it at the store but I'm not getting a whole lot of relief. Along with everything else diaper related - I thought I would ask you folks what works best for you :girlbaby:

Thanks!

if the rash does not go away in two or three days with desitin (zinc Oxide) you may very well have a condition called YEAST infection

anti fungal creams work also monistat cream works well.

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/yeast_infection_diaper_rash/article_em.htm#What is a yeast diaper rash?