LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Recession To Regression

Guest Chriskc

James was your normal average guy, he graduated Oklahoma University. He recieved a degree in business. He was 5'9 black hair brown eyes, gotee earing tatoo. His girlfriend was Kelly, 5'7 blond hair blue eyes, she was captian of the Ou Cheerleading team.

Magan was a young executive. She was 5'5 blond hair, blue green eyes. She had the world in the palm of her hands. She was very dominant, she liked to have control. She was the type to get whatever she wants, and if you're in her way she'll crush you!

Things were going good, James and Kelly had a house they both had their careers. James was working for a Small business, and Kelly was a Vet. They both were victims of the recession, 1st they lost their house due to the housing bubble, then James job went out of business.

James and Kelly moved in with her mom. James didn't want to, but he didn't have much choice. Kelly would go to work during the day, James kept trying to find a job but it just seemed he couldn't find one. He was overley qualified, he couldn't figure that one out. He was the one applying for the job, so he didn't think he was over qualified.

He was living off his unemployment, he got to a point where he was going to the bar, going to movies, just anything to kill the time. He didn't like being at home, with Kelly's mom. She was always demanding of him, she would get mad when he lef the toilet set up, she would make statements about him not working. She just made him feel uncomfortable.

Mandy is Kelly's mom. She was drop dead gorgeous! James could see where Kelly got her looks. He was intimidated by her, her beauty and confidence.

One day James and Kelly got in a big fight, it was all about money, isn't it always! She was mad at him not being able to find a job, she found out he was going to the bar and not spending all his time looking for a job. He got pissed at her, and he spent the night on the couch. She was furious, she left for work in the morning without even telling him good bye.

Mandy is retired, she had herd the fight, she wasen't really trying to listen in, but the fight was pretty loud. She had talked to Kelly earlier in the day. James was still sleeping. So she knew everything that was going on.

She was astonished to hear that he had been lying about looking for a job. She told Kelly he sounds like he's a irresponsible young man. She said she'd have to have a talk with him. Kelly said "whatever I've had about enough of his lies, this isn't the first time!"

She went on to tell her mom about his dirty laundry. She told her how, he had lied about going to work one day, she came home on her lunch break and found him masturbating. She said she about hit the roof! Then another time, he said he couldn't go with her to a dinner date with her. He blew her off and went drinking with his friends, the only reason she knew, cause his friends had to call her to come pick him up. She was pissed.

Mandy was furious, she said she will go have that talk with him right now! James finally got up, he went to take a shower and get ready for the day. Little did he know, this day would change his life forever!

Interesting start. Please keep it coming

Thx. If you could please check out my latest. 16 year old toddler, and my gf and her mom. I'm interested to see what you think.

James was your normal average guy, he graduated Oklahoma University. He recieved a degree in business. He was 5'9 black hair brown eyes, gotee earing tatoo. His girlfriend was Kelly, 5'7 blond hair blue eyes, she was captian of the Ou Cheerleading team.

Magan was a young executive. She was 5'5 blond hair, blue green eyes. She had the world in the palm of her hands. She was very dominant, she liked to have control. She was the type to get whatever she wants, and if you're in her way she'll crush you!

Things were going good, James and Kelly had a house they both had their careers. James was working for a Small business, and Kelly was a Vet. They both were victims of the recession, 1st they lost their house due to the housing bubble, then James job went out of business.

James and Kelly moved in with her mom. James didn't want to, but he didn't have much choice. Kelly would go to work during the day, James kept trying to find a job but it just seemed he couldn't find one. He was overley qualified, he couldn't figure that one out. He was the one applying for the job, so he didn't think he was over qualified.

He was living off his unemployment, he got to a point where he was going to the bar, going to movies, just anything to kill the time. He didn't like being at home, with Kelly's mom. She was always demanding of him, she would get mad when he lef the toilet set up, she would make statements about him not working. She just made him feel uncomfortable.

Mandy is Kelly's mom. She was drop dead gorgeous! James could see where Kelly got her looks. He was intimidated by her, her beauty and confidence.

One day James and Kelly got in a big fight, it was all about money, isn't it always! She was mad at him not being able to find a job, she found out he was going to the bar and not spending all his time looking for a job. He got pissed at her, and he spent the night on the couch. She was furious, she left for work in the morning without even telling him good bye.

Mandy is retired, she had herd the fight, she wasen't really trying to listen in, but the fight was pretty loud. She had talked to Kelly earlier in the day. James was still sleeping. So she knew everything that was going on.

She was astonished to hear that he had been lying about looking for a job. She told Kelly he sounds like he's a irresponsible young man. She said she'd have to have a talk with him. Kelly said "whatever I've had about enough of his lies, this isn't the first time!"

She went on to tell her mom about his dirty laundry. She told her how, he had lied about going to work one day, she came home on her lunch break and found him masturbating. She said she about hit the roof! Then another time, he said he couldn't go with her to a dinner date with her. He blew her off and went drinking with his friends, the only reason she knew, cause his friends had to call her to come pick him up. She was pissed.

Mandy was furious, she said she will go have that talk with him right now! James finally got up, he went to take a shower and get ready for the day. Little did he know, this day would change his life forever!

James got out of the shower he went into the room and got dressed, he turned on the ps3, fixed himself a drink. He had no plans today, so he figured he'd play some call of duty, and get a little buzz. He was drinking Long Island Ice tea's, when in walked Mandy, "hey don't you knock!" Mandy said "this is my house, and we need to have a talk young man" James was like "ok later we can talk" He kept killing people on call of duty, Mandy just stood there for a second, next thing you know the game went off, Mandy had turned it off! "WTF" James said. Mandy smacked him across the mouth, before James could even register what happened he was being pulled over Mandy's lap, she looked around the room and grabbed his belt. She went to town on him, he was kicking and screaming, she was pretty strong. She let him up, "get yourself together and meet me in the front room!"

James couldn't believe what happened, he got himself together. He said "Fuck this" more to himself then out loud, he really didn't want another spanking. Mandy, really couldn't believe she just did that, but after the way her daughter talked about him, and then him cussing like that. She figured he needed a little discipline.

James came storming out of the room, he was pissed, he didn't know if it was just his pride or what, but he slammed his door, then he ran out the door, he pushed the door so hard it knocked the screen door off the hinges. He was in the car, and gone, it happened so fast, Mandy couldn't even say anything. He was gone in the blink of an eye.

Sara was working hard, she was glad her day was about over. She got in the car and headed home, when she pulled up she noticed the screen door was off it's hinges. She ran in the house "mom mom what happened" Mandy said "you see what your immature boyfriend did!" Mnady went ahead and told her all about the incident.

James went to the bar, he was drinking, shooting pool, played a couple games of darts. He was even flirting with the waitress. He was having a pretty good time, but he ended up playing this guy a game of pool for money. He beat the guy and the guy got really pissed, they both talked shit to each other, things were getting loud. The bar kicked them both out!

James was already feeling tipsey, so he went thru the Mcdonalds drive, got himself the big mac meal, he pulled out of there and got onto the highway and was jammimg to some Eminem, when he looked into the mirror and he saw the red flashing lights. "oh shit", next thing you know he got all scared, he split his drink all over him, it went down the whole front of his pants. It was ice water, so the cop pulled him over. He went through the routine, then he had him step out to do the tests, when James got out of the car. The Cop said "why are your pants all wet, did you piss yourself!" "Hell no, Wtf would you ask me something like that asshole" James exclaimed. Bout that time, the officer was all in his face, he said "you better be saying sir and yes sir, nothing else you got that boy! James said "yes sir" Now do the walk the officer said, James couldn't do the walk in a straight line, he had problems staying straight. The Officer said "i've seen and herd enough, you're under arrest"

Once James got booked and fingerprinted, he was given his one phone call. Sara said "I just don't know want to do with him?" Mandy said "I think the way he acts, he needs some discipline, He acts like a out of control teenager at best" The phone rings, Sara answers it. "You're what! "You're in jail!" She began crying, she said "here talk to my mom" Mandy took the phone, and listned to everything. She was real calm. She then said "ok young man, are you going to listen to me and do as I tell you" James really has no choice he just wants to get out of jail. "Sure I'll do whatever you want" Mandy says "good I'm on my way"

Give me some comments. Is there any interest. thanks

• Like 1

James got out of the shower he went into the room and got dressed, he turned on the ps3, fixed himself a drink. He had no plans today, so he figured he'd play some call of duty, and get a little buzz. He was drinking Long Island Ice tea's, when in walked Mandy, "hey don't you knock!" Mandy said "this is my house, and we need to have a talk young man" James was like "ok later we can talk" He kept killing people on call of duty, Mandy just stood there for a second, next thing you know the game went off, Mandy had turned it off! "WTF" James said. Mandy smacked him across the mouth, before James could even register what happened he was being pulled over Mandy's lap, she looked around the room and grabbed his belt. She went to town on him, he was kicking and screaming, she was pretty strong. She let him up, "get yourself together and meet me in the front room!"

James couldn't believe what happened, he got himself together. He said "Fuck this" more to himself then out loud, he really didn't want another spanking. Mandy, really couldn't believe she just did that, but after the way her daughter talked about him, and then him cussing like that. She figured he needed a little discipline.

James came storming out of the room, he was pissed, he didn't know if it was just his pride or what, but he slammed his door, then he ran out the door, he pushed the door so hard it knocked the screen door off the hinges. He was in the car, and gone, it happened so fast, Mandy couldn't even say anything. He was gone in the blink of an eye.

Sara was working hard, she was glad her day was about over. She got in the car and headed home, when she pulled up she noticed the screen door was off it's hinges. She ran in the house "mom mom what happened" Mandy said "you see what your immature boyfriend did!" Mnady went ahead and told her all about the incident.

James went to the bar, he was drinking, shooting pool, played a couple games of darts. He was even flirting with the waitress. He was having a pretty good time, but he ended up playing this guy a game of pool for money. He beat the guy and the guy got really pissed, they both talked shit to each other, things were getting loud. The bar kicked them both out!

James was already feeling tipsey, so he went thru the Mcdonalds drive, got himself the big mac meal, he pulled out of there and got onto the highway and was jammimg to some Eminem, when he looked into the mirror and he saw the red flashing lights. "oh shit", next thing you know he got all scared, he split his drink all over him, it went down the whole front of his pants. It was ice water, so the cop pulled him over. He went through the routine, then he had him step out to do the tests, when James got out of the car. The Cop said "why are your pants all wet, did you piss yourself!" "Hell no, Wtf would you ask me something like that asshole" James exclaimed. Bout that time, the officer was all in his face, he said "you better be saying sir and yes sir, nothing else you got that boy! James said "yes sir" Now do the walk the officer said, James couldn't do the walk in a straight line, he had problems staying straight. The Officer said "i've seen and herd enough, you're under arrest"

Once James got booked and fingerprinted, he was given his one phone call. Sara said "I just don't know want to do with him?" Mandy said "I think the way he acts, he needs some discipline, He acts like a out of control teenager at best" The phone rings, Sara answers it. "You're what! "You're in jail!" She began crying, she said "here talk to my mom" Mandy took the phone, and listned to everything. She was real calm. She then said "ok young man, are you going to listen to me and do as I tell you" James really has no choice he just wants to get out of jail. "Sure I'll do whatever you want" Mandy says "good I'm on my way"

Give me some comments. Is there any interest. thanks

Unknown to James, Sara and Mandy had been busy themselves. They left him in jail overnight, they were busy getting all their things together, for Jame's new life. They went to Walmart, Babies r us, Target, they were buying all kinds of stuff. Diapers, bottles, bibs, formula, babyfood, and pacifiers.

James was back in the jail, damn he was pissed and kinda scared, he didn't like being locked up. He was in a holding cell, so lucky for him he was by himself! He just didn't like being all cooped up. His mind kept racing, what was he going to do when he got out of here. He also found it very strange, that Manday had said "he's have to do whatever she wanted him to!" He really had no choice he wanted to get the hell out of here!

Sara had always wanted a baby, but she always felt like James was a big baby. He would get mad and yell at her, or get mad and just bitch about everything. She dismissed it as nothing more then a temper tantrum. After talking it over with her mom, she realized her mom made alot of sense. He was lying, he was jacking off, he was going to the bar, when he was supposed to be looking for a job. He really was no different then a unruley teenager. When she found out how he treated her mom, that was the last straw! She could put up with his immature bahavior, but her mom didn't need to be exposed to that. When her mom suggested the new form of punishment it really did make sense!

Magan the young executive was devestated, she was still trying to get over her boyfriends tragic death. He was killed in the 9-11 tragedy. They were highschool sweethearts his name was James, they called him Ed. Each day was tough, but she had her job to keep her occupied then she'd normally go home, she'd have a drink, smoke a big fat one, and she'd go to bed. She's been seeing a doctor for her depression, so she's doing better but it's still a struggle.

Mandy got to the jail and bailed James out. "Where's Sara" James asked. "She's at home" Mandy said. The trip home was very quiet, James tried to turn on the radio, Mandy smacked his hands, "WTF James said!" Mandy said "that's it, for the rest of the trip you better shut up!" James felt like he was 2 feet tall, he felt very uncomfortable. When they got back he went inside, Mandy said "go in the front room" James knew better then to say anything, he could tell he was in trouble.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest diaperboykcmo

Unknown to James, Sara and Mandy had been busy themselves. They left him in jail overnight, they were busy getting all their things together, for Jame's new life. They went to Walmart, Babies r us, Target, they were buying all kinds of stuff. Diapers, bottles, bibs, formula, babyfood, and pacifiers.

James was back in the jail, damn he was pissed and kinda scared, he didn't like being locked up. He was in a holding cell, so lucky for him he was by himself! He just didn't like being all cooped up. His mind kept racing, what was he going to do when he got out of here. He also found it very strange, that Manday had said "he's have to do whatever she wanted him to!" He really had no choice he wanted to get the hell out of here!

Sara had always wanted a baby, but she always felt like James was a big baby. He would get mad and yell at her, or get mad and just bitch about everything. She dismissed it as nothing more then a temper tantrum. After talking it over with her mom, she realized her mom made alot of sense. He was lying, he was jacking off, he was going to the bar, when he was supposed to be looking for a job. He really was no different then a unruley teenager. When she found out how he treated her mom, that was the last straw! She could put up with his immature bahavior, but her mom didn't need to be exposed to that. When her mom suggested the new form of punishment it really did make sense!

Magan the young executive was devestated, she was still trying to get over her boyfriends tragic death. He was killed in the 9-11 tragedy. They were highschool sweethearts his name was James, they called him Ed. Each day was tough, but she had her job to keep her occupied then she'd normally go home, she'd have a drink, smoke a big fat one, and she'd go to bed. She's been seeing a doctor for her depression, so she's doing better but it's still a struggle.

Mandy got to the jail and bailed James out. "Where's Sara" James asked. "She's at home" Mandy said. The trip home was very quiet, James tried to turn on the radio, Mandy smacked his hands, "WTF James said!" Mandy said "that's it, for the rest of the trip you better shut up!" James felt like he was 2 feet tall, he felt very uncomfortable. When they got back he went inside, Mandy said "go in the front room" James knew better then to say anything, he could tell he was in trouble.

Don't know if anyone is still reading, but here we go.

Once James got home, he went in the front room. There were diapers, bibs, bottles, a baby blanket everything you can imagine. "Wtf" said James. Out of no where, he got smacked across his face so hard, he thought his flesh was going to fall off his face. Before he could even react, Mandy and Sara were both on top of him. Sara and Mandy both took turns wearing his ass out!

"We've had enough of your behavior, and since you wanna act like a 2 year old, well that's how you'll be treated!" Mandy roared! Sara was the one that slapped him, and they both took turns spanking him. James sat there and was crying as they really beat his ass raw. Sara said "look mom, he's a cry baby" they both laughed, then they both cooed at James. Sara said "lay down baby" all the fight was out of James, he laid down on the baby blanket as he was told to.

"Good boy" Sara cooed. She began taking James Clothes off, even his shirt, she got the diaper ready and lifted James legs, she slid the diaper under him and sprinkled him with baby powder, she then brought it up between his legs and tapped it nice and snug. "what a good baby, you were very good for your 1st of many diaper changes!" Sara and Mandy both broke out laughing. "wow mom that wasen't so bad" "Yeah dear you did a good job, I always figured I would have a real baby for my 1st grandchild, not a BIG baby!" Sara said "I know what you mean mom, but he's too much of a wimp to give me a baby, let's see how much fun he has being the baby!"

James just laid there, his ass was still on fire, the diaper made it worse, it trapped the heat in there and he could feel the burn! He sat up and he heard that delightful crinckle noise. It was like his diaper was making fun of him, with every move he made it crinckled. He looked real close, it looked like Barney was smiling at him. His mind was running wild, he was still trying to figure out how he got himself into this mess!

He tried to say something, but as soon as he made a peep, there was Mandy and she jammed the pacifier into his mouth. "baby needs to learn the rules!" "I am now your grandma and Sara is your mommy, that's the way you will address us" You will either have a bottle, pacifier, or your thumb in your mouth at all times. Sara Chimed in. "Since you can't find a job, you will stay here with me, You will be kept in the playpen during the day, and whatever else I feel like."

Sara said "My precious little baby, I'm sure you have lots of questions, and we'll get to them in due time" James just sat there sucking on his binky, trying to take all this in. He even started to drool. "Oh my goodness look mom! look at our little baby, he's drooling!"

"Now sweety, I want you to lay down and drink your bottle, Mandy had already made a bottle of Nestle first start, she handed him the bottle, he had no choice but to lay there and drink his bottle. James began to get really sleepy, unknown to him they put sleeping pills into his bottle. They both figured that would be best, as he had alot to take in today. One of his last thoughts, was damn I wish, I would've looked for a job. "Mom to bad he couldn't find a job that lazey sob!" "Oh he did dear, his new job is being our baby!"

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest diaperboykcmo

please continue... great story!

Thanks. This is the end of the story. You might like, my gf and her mom. It's my true life story.

I'll have a new story soon.

• 1 year later...