LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Place To Buy Plastic Pants In The Us?

dstoop

Sorry if this is the wrong forum. I'm looking to buy a pair of clear plastic pants (the shorts with elastic bands that go over cloth/disposable diapers as extra leak protection, incase they're called something different for some people). Nothing fancy, nothing super durable, and they have to be wearable with or without a diaper underneath (so nothing super skin-tight). The thing is it has to be from a place that's ABDL friendly (discrete shipping is a *must*) as well as somewhere that is either US based or ships to the US at a *reasonable* rate. It seems like ABDL plastic/vinyl clothing is really only popular in europe, so all the reputable retailers I can find are UK based, and spending $20 on the pants plus another $25 on shipping is a little much. Does anyone know of where I could order these from?

It depends on you.

The Comco pants ride a little low on me. They are a good value.

Right now I am wearing Kins or Babykins pants.

Fetware is hard to beat. Their service is good and they can custom size pants for you. Fetware cost a few more dollars than Comco or Babykins but the fit and selection are worth it.

Hang in there. There will be other people here that may have a different opinion for different reasons.

Thanks, that's a sizable list that i'll have to go through. Are any of them in particular more reputable than others?