LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Long Time Listener, First Time Caller...

This is my first post, so I'll try to just explain a little about myself before I go wander over to the other boards.

I've been lurking here for a few months, and at the moment I have some free time and the urge to become involved. I've been a DL for as long as I can remember... I was involved in a few mailing lists (although I can't recall the names) about ten years ago. When I was in middle school and nobody was around, I'd wear diapers that were left in my house from when my little brother was a kid (years and years prior). When those ran out, I'd fashion my own out of plastic bags and toilet paper. Probably in 9th or 10th grade I made the jump to going out and buying diapers from the pharmacy, and I'd fantasize about when I'd have some time alone to wear them all day. Wearings would probably last 2-3 hours, although a few times I've worn them all night.

I'm 26 now, single, and straight. My urge comes and goes. The last time I bought and wore diapers was at least two years ago, probably three, but here I am right now, wearing a wet and messy one. When I finish this post I'll probably get changed.

My opportunities to wear diapers are few and far between, and I'm VERY closeted. I tend to wear diapers, alone, when the pressures of life become too much and I feel alone. A few months ago, I ended a two-year relationship with my ex-girlfriend. I never told her about my interest, it never came up, and I had never had the urge to wear diapers when I was dating her. Now that I'm single again, the urge has resurfaced.

I'm "based" out of San Francisco, but I travel frequently for work as a freelance artist. At the moment, I'm in a hotel in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. In the last six weeks I've been to Los Angeles four times, Colorado, New Mexico, and New York, and in the next six weeks I'll be in Chicago, Boston, Austin, and New York again. When I travel, I usually stay on friends' couches to minimize costs, and at home I share an open-floor plan loft/warehouse with three other artists. I almost never have privacy in my life, and I've grown accustomed to it, but it makes it difficult to maintain a fetish.

I'm in Fort Lauderdale for about 36 hours. I had a layover, but I extended it and got a cheap hotel. I don't know anybody here and for the first time in awhile I feel like I actually have privacy. I plan to try to be diapered for at least 24 hours straight before snapping back to reality. I've fantasized endlessly about this layover since I shuffled around my itinerary about a month ago.

I don't characterize myself as a lonely person. At home I'm surrounded by amazing people that care about me, and my social circle extends to most cities in America, and some abroad. But, when pressures in life build up as they have been, wearing diapers is my outlet.

This is probably my biggest, and only, secret.

I think I would be interested in meeting other people in person, but not right away. I certainly have the ability to attend a munch at home or in almost any city in America, but I think I need to chat here a bit more first.

Nice to meet all of you.

At this point I've spent the whole day in diapers... went out, although not very much, and when I did, I couldn't manage to wet beyond a couple of spurts until I got back. Didn't get much sleep either... my adrenaline is always pumping when I'm wearing a diaper. This is officially the longest I've been diapered continuously so far. I can definitely now say that my favorite part is first putting on the first one... I think this will (hopefully) have filled my appetite for awhile, as I don't see too many opportunities in the future.

I've added a few of you as friends. I may jump in on the other threads, but I don't have nearly as much experience as many of you so I just prefer to read. @spoonchicken: Feel free to get in touch with me by PM.

I haven't welcomed anyone in awhile, for some reason, just haven't been checking. But I do welcome you, hope you are able to indulge in your fantacy, relieve some stress, and enjoy yourself.