LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Care Down There - Stock & Status

Updates...

Purolator is so done. Overcharging and misdelivering... and it just doesn't work for residential shipments.

Canada Post is writing me up a commercial agreement and I'll be getting the contract either Friday or Monday. Huzzah.

The website designer is also so done. Two months without an online store, I've hit my limit.

Recently I made a purchase at another online store and I liked their cart software so much I went and got a licence for the same one. It's awesomely simple to setup and use, so that's what we're going with.

The online store is ready to open BUT I need the Canada Post agreement number to plug into it to make the shipping work.

So look for another announcement sometime between Friday and Monday to the store opening and the website URL.

This also means free sample shipping is also over. We sent out quite a few with mixed comments, some like, some love, some hate.

We'll have sample packs available for purchase in the store.

Cheers

Samples are up in the store. They are $5 for 2 and have a fixed shipping cost of $5 + GST, for a total of $10.25.

Due to the size of the sample pack, they are still considered a parcel therefore the shipping is over $10-$12, so I'm eating 1/2-2/3 of the shipping on sample packs so you can get a feel for them before ordering full cases.

Samples ship in a plain brown padded envelope.

Cheers

• 4 months later...

Been a while and we're adding new six-pack samples to the store tonight as well as the ability to pay by Canada Post money order. Stop by and check it out!

(Store is down for maintenance right now due to the new modules but will be back in a few hours)