LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halloween Store Diapers

Today I went to a seasonal Halloween store to look around.

As I got ready to head out, I noticed an adult baby section.

They had ridiculously sized bottles, pacifiers, etc..

But what blew me away was the cheap yellow colored disposable diaper.

They wanted $4.99 for it!

And it didn't even look babyish!

It looked like someone stole it from a Nursing Home.

:wtf2:

Typically with costumes you pay more for the novelty than for the quality. Thus why I always build my own costumes anyway. Last year I was a completely homemade anime-princess, this year thinking of a cowgirl doll ... my idea for next year I will not share until I do it ... it's just that original. ;) Sometimes you can hit the second hand stores and find some great "regular" clothing that works perfectly for costumes ... but yeah ... for the costume diapers, just get a Bambinos or ABU sample, put a towel over it and plastic pants with some print ... tada! :P

Holidays are quite heavily marketed. As such, don't be surprised to find crappy stuff being sold for inflated prices. Especially if you're buying something from a specialty store. The dollar store does have some good deals on bulk holiday candies, though...

Guest Unconstruct

The diapers from a costume really suck. I bought one from a store once that came with a bib and paci. The diaper was ripped as soon as I put it on and it didn't look diaperish... It looked like underwear.

I kept the bib and paci and wore a Bambino with stuffers instead.

anyone know where i can get a real big baby bottle, the kind i could suck milk out of, not the fake shit they have at the halloween store?

It depends on how big you want it. Comically big, you could have to go to a farm store for a calf bottle, or something... Just a large (9oz) bottle could be found in dollar stores, Wal-Mart, Amazon, and maybe even a grocery store.

If you want a sample pack of 2 adult diapers from Bambino you pay $7.25 or about $3.62 each. So, $4.99 for one, I can see it. If they were a dollar, all the ab/dl's would be buying there diapers at the halloween stores one at a time. :D