LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Full Week

So starting last Saturday night, I got diapered and stayed diapered. It's the first time ever I went a full week without spending a moment undiapered (aside from showering of course).

It started out I only had bambino teddys which was fine, til I realized they were too thick for my jeans to fit over lol. To solve I got some cheap depends at walmart for the daytime. So here I am, one week later, sitting in a soaked Teddy about to shower, wondering what I'll do when I get out. Should I continue my diaper journey or end it here. Usually I try and make diapers last cuz I'm semi-poor, but it's to the point where I know if I cut back on maybe the bar they're very affordable lol, so thats not an issue.

Maybe I'll do one of those "decide my fate" things, so what do you guys think?

HuggieBaby

I guess I felt mostly secure and happy, definately comfy.

I had one leak, actually kinda a funny story. I was standing at work, in shorts tshirt and a teddy, standing face to face talking to my dad. I had to go so I started to wet. Now I was a little wet already but not much, but all of a sudden I feel dripping down my leg. I check the leg seams, not wet, but there was a dime sized hole on the front. The fix? Duct tape! Lucky the wet patch dried quickly so no worries.

There was twice I was paranoid. Once was golfing, everytime I swung I felt something was going to be revealed. The second time was shopping. I bought two more pairs of jeans, so the changing room was....awkward. That was brought on by me, it was possibly just more fun lol.

I'm out of the shower now, and I think I'm going diapered, but still open to suggestions :)

HuggieBaby

Guest YucatanCairo

Are you using them only to wet, or are you pooping as well?

Just a question that is important because if you're going a full week 24/7 like you say, then toilet is off limits for everything (except throwing up. You mentioned a bar....drinking a lot of tequila on an empty stomach results in a full toilet).

I can't think of any other sggestions besides staying out of bars. I know when I drink my urination level skyrockets and I blow through 5 diapers easy. So fast that sometimes after drinking I abandon using diapers and just stay on the toilet for convenience. Like I do after eating tons of mexican food. Using diapers for expelling mexican waste isn't a good idea.

I don't usually mess for a few reasons.

1. I live with my gf and 2 guys. The guys don't know, and dirty diapers can get very smelly.

2. My gf is really kinda grossed out by them.

3. I've gotten on quite a schedule over the years where I go in the morning or at night, so I usually go right before I shower(so why clean the mess if I don't have to).

4. I hate hate the mess, so I usually have to shower afterwards cuz its the only way I feel clean.

If you've read my posts, I do mess in my sleep sometimes, so that's really the only time I do, or if I'm gonna shower soon, cuz I do really like the act, just not the cleanup.

As far as the bars go, I can't really afford them, but I do throw some parties. Last night I had some friends over, had to change my bambino once. To be fair I was drinking whiskey not beer, so I didn't have as much liquid.

HuggieBaby

• Like 2

I don't get the appeal of bars, pay out the ass for drinks. I see the only appeal being if you are a good "player," then the night may end in a "happy ending." I do love to go out and dance, but most people at clubs are aholes and are not there for dancing.

So best is to have a house party, have peps bring boozes, much more friendly environment and much cheaper. The ones I go to are people I know already, so I also crash there, no worrying about how one is getting home while being drunk.

I don't get the appeal of bars, pay out the ass for drinks. I see the only appeal being if you are a good "player," then the night may end in a "happy ending." I do love to go out and dance, but most people at clubs are aholes and are not there for dancing.

So best is to have a house party, have peps bring boozes, much more friendly environment and much cheaper. The ones I go to are people I know already, so I also crash there, no worrying about how one is getting home while being drunk.

That is exactly it. That's why I throw the parties, I have my own bed to sleep in that's not far from the party, and I have enough spaces for my friends to crash so drunk driving is not a worry. It's also a lot easier to change a diaper if we're home lol.

HuggieBaby

I set my records with individual diapers, which is to say I like seeing how many wets one can take without leaking. My ingeniously constructed old style pampers for really big babies have held up to eight full wets before even adding a pair of plastic panties isn’t enough to keep baby’s clothes and bedding dry. I’m satisfied with six wets though because baby can then be diapered a little looser, which she finds more comfortable and mommy finds more adorable.

post-16254-091793200 1285003823_thumb.jp

post-16254-069649700 1285003856_thumb.jp

post-16254-091793200 1285003823_thumb.jp

post-16254-069649700 1285003856_thumb.jp

I set my records with individual diapers, which is to say I like seeing how many wets one can take without leaking. My ingeniously constructed old style pampers for really big babies have held up to eight full wets before even adding a pair of plastic panties isn’t enough to keep baby’s clothes and bedding dry. I’m satisfied with six wets though because baby can then be diapered a little looser, which she finds more comfortable and mommy finds more adorable.

ok.....but I don't really see how this is very relevant lol

HuggieBaby

ohhh, I get it now.

I guess I don't really look at it as a record I'm trying to set, it was just kind of a milestone I happened to pass. I wouldn't wear diapers if I didn't want to, so I'm not gonna force myself to go a month if I didn't want to.

HuggieBaby

That is exactly it. That's why I throw the parties, I have my own bed to sleep in that's not far from the party, and I have enough spaces for my friends to crash so drunk driving is not a worry. It's also a lot easier to change a diaper if we're home lol.

HuggieBaby

I would never think of having a party. Too many people to watch all the time lest they accidentally discover my diapers.

Anondl

I would never think of having a party. Too many people to watch all the time lest they accidentally discover my diapers.

Anondl

I don't have very large parties, they usually consist of at most 10-12 people. It's small enough and everyone stays in one place so I'm not worried about someone branching off to where I can't watch them and finding something. Also, when I know someone is going to be staying in my man-cave(I sleep in my gf's room), I take my box of stuff and stash it in her bedroom.

24/7 is definitely fun, I do find myself staying away from more physical things like racquetball or volleyball, simply because I don't want to play in diapers or change, but I'm working on it.

HuggieBaby