LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secure Plus Briefs Vs. Abena Abri-Form Supers

Well, I thought I'd give the Secure Plus briefs a try after being an Abena person for years. I like the Abena Supers for daytime use. As I was checking out the Secure Care Plus webpage I read, "Superior performance to the Abena Super and the Molicare Super Plus briefs." I was excited and thought I'd give them a try.

I was very disappointed when I received the package and opened it. The smell was of cheap plastic, and the diapers were thin. They are not good at wicking moisture, and they leak out the back of the legholes just like Depend Fitted/Maximum Protection do. I've had to use boosters just to get decent absorbency. Maybe for looks they're better than the Abena Super, but certainly not for performance. I don't think I'll be ordering the Secure Care Plus again.

Guest Unconstruct

I like the Secure original the best(softer plastic that the X-Plus) but I agree they are for looks mostly(for me)Very babyish looking when you wear a large..the tape panel, soft white backing and the tall leg cuffs...Puts me in baby heaven every time.

I like the cloth backed Abenas a lot though.. Just so thick and you know you have a diaper on..that is for sure.

if you want to compare abena to secure you have to get the x-plus secure they are the best that is mostly all i use i have tried molicare abena bambinos and i just go back to the x-plus best fit holds many wetting. once in awhile i may get a bum diaper that might leak a little after a few wettings but i would give the a 5 star with out even thinking.

I had Secure xplus and loved them, they were the only diapers I ever had that would go all day without leaking.

I'm just an occasional user and the cost is too much for me, I use cheap plastic coated diapers when and wherever I can get them.

If I actually needed diapers I would buy secure for daily use, before any others.

I think most people have problems with the right fitment, I always had better results with smaller diapers that just fit.