LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Toy Story 3

I just finished watching Toy Story 3 and... WOW

It completed my childhood, the first film came out when I was 7 and now the end of this trilogy is like the closure to my childhood.

The nostalgia and memories while watching this film was so intense and I am not ashamed to say that it made me cry at several points.

Never before have I felt the need to be a child again than while watching this film... Such an awesome and emotional experience especially for someone like me who has grown up with this series

I just finished watching Toy Story 3 and... WOW

It completed my childhood, the first film came out when I was 7 and now the end of this trilogy is like the closure to my childhood.

The nostalgia and memories while watching this film was so intense and I am not ashamed to say that it made me cry at several points.

Never before have I felt the need to be a child again than while watching this film... Such an awesome and emotional experience especially for someone like me who has grown up with this series

Excellent movie. Loved it! I don't normally go to a theatre to watch movies, but for Toy Story 3 and Shrek Forever, I made it a point to be there.

It's nice to hear that you have closure with your childhood, but i do feel sorry that you're being forced into adulthood. That kinda sucks.

Pixar amazes me. They make a sequel to a movie that came out, like, ten years ago

That's the best part. It's no fun watching a sequel when the original is only a year or two old. The nostalgia gives me chicken skin (goosebumps).

Nice Hawaiian pidgeon reference! With Halloween coming, I miss "Tales of Chicken Skin" or something like that broadcasted by Hawaii PBS.

Mahalo for dat!

Honu

Nice Hawaiian pidgeon reference! With Halloween coming, I miss "Tales of Chicken Skin" or something like that broadcasted by Hawaii PBS.

Mahalo for dat!

Honu

I think Cousin Paul taught me that. He was our tour guide. And he sang to us: as the Humuhumunukunukua'pua'a go swimming by.