LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

N J L 2010 ' O K T O B E R F E T S ' Munch

TheMagicDragon

OKTOBERFETS Festivities  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which Triumph Microbeer Are You Most Likely To Sample?

• Honey Blonde
    • Amber Ale
    • Oktoberfest
    • Coffee & Cream Stout
    • Bengal Gold I P A
    • Jewish Rye Beer
    • Porter
    • I'm an adult "Little" - I don't drink 'dat stuffs!
    • Only the finest Scotch goes in my bottle!
    • I'll stick to Apple Juice, Thank You!
    • I'm taking the train - I'll try them all!

New Jersey Littles – 1st Annual ‘OKTOBERFETS’

As posted on www.LittlesMunch.com and Cross-posted on:

www.DailyDiapers.com www.FetLife.com www.ABKingdom.com

NJL OKTOBERFETS Dinner Munch at Triumph Brewing Company

Date: Saturday evening, October 16, 2010

Time: Reservations are for 8:00 p.m. (sharp!) If late call Glenn (email me TWO DAYS AHEAD for my tel. no.)

Attire: Upscale Street Casual (No obvious :ninja: kink paraphernalia)

RSVP: Required. Kindly let us know several days in advance. Meet us at the entrance between 7:45 and 8pm! Get my Tel. No. two days in advance, call if late!

Current Tally of RSVPs: 13 Thirsty People are Confirmed :groupwave::girlbaby::mf_swordfight::groupwave:

Please Please Please No Last Minute (Same Day) Emails - I won't get them until too late!

BTW, the tally above IS also updated on every website this is posted (7 places) so you can bet we'll get even more showing up last minute (as in March's 20, April's 20 & May's 20 people)

Location: Triumph Brewing Company, 138 Nassau Street, Princeton, NJ 08542.

Directions: www.maps.google.com. Via rail/ bus: www.njtransit.com.

Get here fast by rail from Philadelphia (SEPTA) and New York City/ Penn Station!

Website (About, Menu, Directions and Map): www.triumphbrewing.com

The Triumph Brewing Company has an excellent menu and craft brewery beers and comes highly recommended. Princeton is one of the most romantic places around and has a popular nightlife atmosphere within walking distance to the world famous Princeton University and Princeton Station (rail). We expect this new NJL Event to become a well-attended annual munch, with many members and guests traveling from :starwars: afar. Expect to be greeted at the door from 7:45 until 8pm. Dinner Reservations are for 8pm SHARP, we will enter together at that time. Please arrive prior to 8pm in order to guarantee your seating is held – they do not allow unfilled reserved seats to remain unfilled past time of reservation! Latecomers risk the chance they may not get a seat at the table. Bring enough cash (paper money, including single dollar bills as we are not your bank, no coin please!) to cover your meal and drinks plus 20% gratuities and incidental costs and tender it to the Munch Host when requested. We suggest a budget of thirty dollars per person. We expect all participants to be on best behavior and to follow the NJL Rules (Attached) at all times. Leave the pacifiers in the car. Bring a discreet diaper bag only if needed. Each participant assumes all risk for their person and personal belongings - NJL will not be responsible for such. This is a Microbrewery with fantastic beer :beer: - so enjoy but be sure to arrange for a designated driver :drive1: where appropriate and drink responsibly. Be Respectful of NJL and its Membership at all times during the event. Be discreet - never discuss our information, kink subjects or any personal information to any non-NJL Member while at any NJL Munch/ Activity/ Function. Failure to do so :doh: will result in one’s being banned from NJL.

New Jersey Littles usually holds munches in both northern and central NJ but this month we will be having a combined event for Unity. I am predicting at least twenty people this time, like we had at the March and April Munches. Having tracked the way this group grows over time, it wouldn't surprise me if we reach at least thirty to one single event by New Years of 2011 (Btw you are hearing it here first, there will be a huge New Years Event this year, call this the advanced notice for anyone paying attention.). Any NJL Member may attend any Munch/ Event, and may invite prospective members and guests to any public Munch as the responsible Sponsor.

We are seeking NJL Members who would be willing to volunteer as Munch Hosts. NJL has the vision of holding munches in the southern end of the state as well, including the NJ Shore and Cherry Hill areas, among others. Volunteers wishing to try their hand at Hosting/ Co-Hosting Munches, Activities, or Private Parties are always welcome!

Now I'm really looking forward to it...thanks Buddy! PS, It looks like we have at least one person coming via choochoo from Philly (unowho) and I think Princeton may be a regular haunt for Central munches since they have great public access and so many neato places to eat!

I like it 'cause I've always liked the Princeton 'U town nightlife, an its only a ten mile drive South from our home and a twenty minute drive NorthWest from work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are now Thirteen RSVP's from the various websites NJL has this invitation on. So if you are thinking about coming you'd better let us know by Friday or you takes 'ya chances wid the College Oktoberfest Crowd on a Saturday Night with Live Music in the middle of Octoberfest season. We've already got a large table on hold, there will be peeps coming in from other states 'cause we gotta train station there. If you're lonely get your diapered arse :horse: on over here!

Hey Glenn I'm terrably sorry I know I RSVPd but unfortunatly I've been sick for almost a week with strep. I was hopeful that I'd feel good enough by this evening but not that lucky. Right now I'm all doped up on cough syrup and in no condition for an hour long drive in the dark to somewhere unfamilier. Hopefully my seat will serve someone else well. As allways I'll be thinking of you all and I hope everyone has a good time.