LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Size Medium Bambinos For Sale!

My Husband ordered Bambinos in March and they sent him the wrong size. They sent out Mediums instead. He offered to exchange them, but they just resent out the correct size and let him keep the mediums. If anyone is interested, he has 5 packages (or 40 diapers in total) at $1.00 ea plus shipping. He actually has a case, but he did open one package to see the size difference and figured no one would want the open package. If you do, he will throw them in for free.

My, My you get around don't ya girl! :P Okay first you say Bambinos but don't mention which version Bianco or Classico. Then you mention packs, but then say $1.00, is that a pack or per diaper? If that's a pack your gonna be quite popular!! :) If however it's per diaper then you can make the call, but some might not find that favorable that you are selling a mistake that wasn't paid for, for what amounts to be full price :whistling: Just throwing that out there for you to clarify! :angel_not:

:(:(:(:(

My, My you get around don't ya girl! :P Okay first you say Bambinos but don't mention which version Bianco or Classico. Then you mention packs, but then say $1.00, is that a pack or per diaper? If that's a pack your gonna be quite popular!! :) If however it's per diaper then you can make the call, but some might not find that favorable that you are selling a mistake that wasn't paid for, for what amounts to be full price :whistling: Just throwing that out there for you to clarify! :angel_not:

That was my fault, she asked and honestly I didn't know. I just hate for them to go to waste and they've been sitting in my closet since March :(. If someone wants them I'd rather sell it to them then throw them away because there is no way I'm going to fit into a medium any time soon. I honestly figured they would have me ship them back, but they never asked. I'd take any offer on them really, so it's not really a set price thing. We figured $1/diaper and they are classico's. Five of the six bags are un-opened, the sixth one has one taken out of it, but the rest are in there. The opened one would be free if someone wanted it, if not I'll just figure something out.

If someone wants to pay less for them thats fine, like I said were really just trying to get the box out of the closet. Maybe $30 would be better for all of the 40/47 diapers?

I certainly wasn't complaining mind you. The price is fine either way. I just know that somebody was going to ask so I threw it out there. I personally would split them up for more to enjoy. It seems that Bambino doesn't offer them by the 8 pack, you have to buy 2. So perhaps taking their pricing and that their shipping is included. I would either find out how much a pack would cost to ship, as a case is gonna be a LOT! Not sure how Bambino keeps their prices so low with shipping included.

Anyway if you charged $10 plus shipping doesn't seem all that far of a stretch, as for the open pack I don't think people are going to worry to much about that, you could charge $9 for that or just keep it for stuffers!!!! :thumbsup: That's cheaper than you can get them of EBABY!!! You get profit and people are happy! it's a win - win. :)

• 1 month later...